• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking good sneaked a quick peek at this when I was over getting my exhaust sorted on Thursday! Can't wait to see it back together!

glad you liked it matey :thumbsup:

ill knock an update up next week sometime hopefully shoud be up and running then hopefully !

• 2 weeks later...
That's all done for you mate, let me know if you want the thread cleaned up a bit.

cheers pal - its ok i dont mind it being messy as long as its all together !

Can't wait to see the out come of this! Just think, if you never blew them engines it may naver have ended up like this!!

i know dude i wud have loads more money too haha !!!!

where's the downpipe going to go? isnt the ex wastgate now in the way... might get a bit toasty if it close to the downpipe?

looks good though lol ^_^

Cheers bud - the wasgate is not in the way of the downpipe however it is a tight fit but there is also enough room to be able to plumb the ext wastegate into the downpipe.

it may well get a bit toasty around there lol ill keep an eye on the temps and if needs be ill take measures to reduce them.

i have already thought about using a turbo jacket and the majority of the manifold is bang next to the front bumper which should help to keep it cool <_<

yeah turbo jacket might be a good call, proven to reduce under bonnet temps which is always good! <_<. heat wrap the mani perhaps... or could get some heat reflective tape near the external wastgate. my worry is the heat might mess with the external wastgates diaphragm

I dunno probably ^_^ , i'm sure it will be just fine... if external wastgates can handle 1000bhp GTR's and Supra's i'm sure it will be just dandy in your bay B) .

keep the updates coming, build is getting there <_<

haha ! cheers fella - i will do - there may be a drastic change on the cards though but ill keep that stum for now B)

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i'd throw up a couple of piks to show the clutch im using on my 5e as i have never seen one before and didnt take pictures the last time it was out,

its basically an orc 309d but badged blitz and specific for the 5e

i just think its cool as fooook lol - enjoy

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

be up since half six this mornin which is earli as fook for me lol picked up the tools at 10 - 8 had a quick hour for lunch and then stopped at four.

I've swapped my good engine on to a better BLACK shell lol - gunna swap all my bits over and get them both finshed in the next couple of weeks and get all my body kit sprayed and that its gunna look awesome gunna have like an all black stealth mobile and spray the buddy clubs black too !!!!

oh and ther was a GTR in the garage too - its freeeeekin awesome

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

Has Ryan had a bit of a shuffle round? Lol! Sounds good dude.

yer man its awesome now !! just up the road towards b &q

its gunna look mint im thinking hrf front bumper like in my avatar, livesports sides, duckail and standard 98 spec spoiler with clear light and hrf rear spats !!

2 pieces of hrf on a glanza check that shiz owt 1!!!!!!!

oh and not to metion gettin the buddy club p1's painted gloss black : :thumbsup: :