So Who's Not Watching Big Brother!

haha i aint :) me missus is obsesd wi its lol i just hide the remote when she comes 2 mine :) lol

i dont get that choice we live together desperat times call for desperat measures the wire snips will be coming out

Don't talk about big brother or I will turn green!! and will go round smashing up EP's! :)

dont do it stay calm!!! :)

i wont be watching that shit cant stand it, staying on uksc FTW, the missus is gluded to it lol

holy crap its still on the air over there??? they lost so many rating here after like 2 or 3 years and i think they stopped it like 2 years ago now.... it was so gay... i would rather shove mudcrabs up my arse with a burning stick than sit through any time watching big brother

the first season it was iteresting cause it was a new concept... the second season i didnt watch cause fuck me dead... we watch ourselves do what they do everyday without having to watch someone else do it :/ just a waste of tv slots if u ask me

i nkow im gettin sick of the england are gunna win the world cup adverts now, its not just cause im welsh, its because theyre not gunna win!

and big brothers only good to see what ladies go in and then the good looking 1s turn to modelling nudey lmao

thas the best part of bb lmao when it finishes :o