How Is Everyone Today?

Feel good considering I am like a lobster and slept in the back of a Civic last night on army ranges :p woke up with them firing shots and grenades off everywhere :) :)

But it was all for a good cause, watched some savage hill climb/sprints :p

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel good considering I am like a lobster and slept in the back of a Civic last night on army ranges :p woke up with them firing shots and grenades off everywhere :):)

But it was all for a good cause, watched some savage hill climb/sprints :p

LMAO

Yes mate its from mine, knew something was up with it when i could smell oil really really badly.

Turns out the rocker cover gasket has decided to start pissing out. Only started doing it today because i went on a long drive to Sheffield. Its going in tomorrow to assess the damage. :)

Mixed emotions...

Im feeling bunged up... Hayfever is doing my nut... blocked nose...

apart from that i feel peachy, as my pc comes home today with a few upgrades...

then im also nervous.. for the settlement of my new house today ALSO...

but a tad scared... i have my first scan of the baby on monday.. my worry is they find no heart beat.

So im going from up to down & up to down... drives me mad but i gota take it all as it comes!!!!

Feelin a bit poo today, hayfever is slowly killing me! Work has been poo.

However ive been with my Mrs 1year and 3months today, and ive also been payed lol so thats made me a little bit happier.

Car has passed its first UK MOT pretty happy :)

Lucky you i had my M.O.T today and it failed!!! i was almost sick after all the work/money i have put into it..it go's and fails on the foooking hand brake!!! One side has ceased up so i am going to sort that out first thing tomorrow....So yeah my day has been shit lol

I dont care how it got there, not my mrs :)

Gotta bit of a headache, off to fit the Glanza tailgate now, then the F1 and Footy and Starlet meet which I nearly forgot about!! :)

Dont feel too bad today, gotta go back to Swansea now for work, but only working til Wednesday so its all good ;) Should be a mental weekend at JapShow then :p

See you there mate :lol: