How Is Everyone Today?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so bad myself, always feel a bit shit when I first wake up after only 5 hours sleep but I'll be fine in a short while. Picked up my new rims last night so there's a bit of excitement for me there. :D I'll be fitting new brakes to my mums car then either taking the engine out of my GT or getting some more work on the yellow one.

Good, England are playing and since I bought a 50" TV last week I get £10 per England goal in back from Currys. I've got a birthday/World Cup party which is going to be insane, and I'll be praying for a lot of goals and a good game of football.

I'm also laughing at the bitterness of the Scot's realising that their country's a failure. :D

im feeli9ng great tbh, i sold my car yesterday. only bad thing is ill be running about in a burgandy primera till i get a new ep.

and bildo scots arnt bitter that we never got into the world cup, tbh i couldnt give a shit. we are just pissed off hearing that "england are going to win the world cup" the adverts (especially that fucking carlsberg 1), the news papers, the radio its all i see and hear all day long its going to be pretty damn funny when they dont win haha i cant wait for that!

Feeling a bit crap today too, Just because work is paying crap and im not loving the Starlet at the minute!

Going for a bit of a drive later and then going to pick up the Mrs and go to my brothers to watch England with the family. So no doubt ill cheer up a bit when were banging them in against US of A.

Also Hayfever aint helping :D

im feeli9ng great tbh, i sold my car yesterday. only bad thing is ill be running about in a burgandy primera till i get a new ep.

and bildo scots arnt bitter that we never got into the world cup, tbh i couldnt give a shit. we are just pissed off hearing that "england are going to win the world cup" the adverts (especially that fucking carlsberg 1), the news papers, the radio its all i see and hear all day long its going to be pretty damn funny when they dont win haha i cant wait for that!

x2

im feeling good, the glanza passed its mot yesterday, away to head out to watch england get beat :D and get drunk :D

Good, England are playing and since I bought a 50" TV last week I get £10 per England goal in back from Currys. I've got a birthday/World Cup party which is going to be insane, and I'll be praying for a lot of goals and a good game of football.

I'm also laughing at the bitterness of the Scot's realising that their country's a failure. :)

less of the country's a failure.

IM FUCKING DYING!

went to my aunt and uncles 25th wedding aniversary last nite, was pretty awsome tbh, live band shit hot buffet and a FREE bar! wooo!!! feeling mega rough today and i need to go pick up a new ep then help my father in law paint his living room booooo!

think im gonna be sick :)

Free bar!? :)

Watched the appalling England match round a mates then hit the pub after, had about 6-7 pints lol... Feeling fresh this morning though :angry:

free bar FTW the live band wer freaking awsome aswell. lead singer was 71 :) jamie barnes and the zimmers!!

seen a bit of the england game too we had a good laugh watching it but tbh i cant even remember it finishing :) i was wasted by then.

wish i was feeling fresh! if i didnt have to pick this car up today id be back on the sauce

Im not to bad today, i feel abit pissed off because i got my front bumper painted not even 4weeks ago and its chipped to bits!!! after recing my mates 400bhp evo4 lastnight never mind looks like its going back to the paint shop next week...Silly me :)