How Is Everyone Today?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in quite a good mood after sorting a few annoying little issues out on the car today, and looking forward to going Alton Towers with the Mrs' family tomorrow.

But just had a big argument with her and now were not talking which has pissed me off. Also got two annoying little children playing kerby like a metre away from my car. F OFF!!!

Was in quite a good mood after sorting a few annoying little issues out on the car today, and looking forward to going Alton Towers with the Mrs' family tomorrow.

But just had a big argument with her and now were not talking which has pissed me off. Also got two annoying little children playing kerby like a metre away from my car. F OFF!!!

wait till 1 of tghem gets close to it then set your alarm off. i bet they run away! works every time

Well no more work now until monday and got a free haircut now :p

Then fitting a Fensport hybrid, mani and decat to a mates Glanza so should be pretty good.

Oh and buzzing for JapShow :D

Gotta be done!! I'm getting a lady friend over tonight for a DVD and snuggle LOL......we'll see where the snuggle takes me..... :p

ah the old snuggle . . . . . . . .

in my experience the snuggle is a verygood predecessor to anal . . . . . . . . .

lol

Theres a FaceBook group I once joined, "We are gonna watch a DVD = SEX"

I actually joined it after picking some girl up and watching a DVD with her, fair to say she "liked" it :D

:p

:p:D awesome gents.

i is hittin the tiles tonight myself, havnt been out in a while, should be good steam.

works busy which helps pass the time, and after me lunch im moving desks because the chick in the row behind me IS A FUCKING FOGHORN AND I CAN GET NO WORK DONE WITH HER INCESSANT BULLSHIT ABOUT FAKE TAN, SUNBEDS AND WEIGHT WATCHING!!!!! PUT A FUCKIN SOCK IN IT LOVE!!!!!

Phil.

i work for Almac Pharmaceuticals here in NI - i.e. i am the legal drug dealer of the forum!!!! hehe.

but seriously, the shit this girl comes off with, here are a few of her "pearls of wisdom" from recently:

1. "Did you know a skinny latte has less fat than a full fat latte" - well fuck me, its not called skinny because it comes in a tall slim glass!

2. "Did you know, if you eat less you put on less weight" - i dont even know what to comment on this other than :D:p

Phil.

:wub::) awesome gents.

i is hittin the tiles tonight myself, havnt been out in a while, should be good steam.

works busy which helps pass the time, and after me lunch im moving desks because the chick in the row behind me IS A FUCKING FOGHORN AND I CAN GET NO WORK DONE WITH HER INCESSANT BULLSHIT ABOUT FAKE TAN, SUNBEDS AND WEIGHT WATCHING!!!!! PUT A FUCKIN SOCK IN IT LOVE!!!!!

Phil.

You know what you gota do...

tyson-bite-off-ear.jpg

Im happy the acceptance paper work came through on my house woopwoop!

I think im the only person i know who owns there own house at 21.. YEEHAAWWWW

Friday moods lovely! think i may game tonight! hollaaaaaaa