Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the this motor ollie, do not brake it u know u will regret it, i have just got my first V with a side exit exhaust and it sound nutts lov it and these little cars. but i do want a lotus so im doing to save hard and have both me thinks.

chris

wheels look very nice and wen u put that turbo on u will lov it all over again mate u know this.

got some JDM goodness today :lol:

004-16.jpg

005-18.jpg

006-12.jpg

i aslo finally now have my own low position seat rails for the recaros :lol:

005-17.jpg

and three weeks till i go k24 :lol:

got 30metres of heat wrap for the mani, down pipe and when i get a new mid section made up will heat wrap that aswell for some savage flammage

Told you thoese end caps didnt wana move lol, get em sorted the wings will look sick, i spent a lil over £23k in the five years i owened the black v and bear in mind the car only cost £2.5k landed from japan! So stop winging your a long way off the point of saying you have spent too much lol. Ek9 is not half as good as a sorted v, you will miss boost dude FACT! i lasted 3weeks then bought another starlet just need to drop my engine back in it. If your that fed up with her mechanicaly, bring the car to me and turbo grant and leave it with us for a few weeks and we can sort it all out for you mate if you need us to. Offers there if you want bud just DO NOT BREAK IT! No one is buying much atm so i promise you will end up with a ton of left overs!

yeah those end capsare solid lol

well i just found out its very hard to get over 200bhp out of a ek9 without changing enngins and i cant be arsed with that so will stick this out, i need my new wheels and cruise wings on bad!

Fookin right you do dude! Stick with it or else!! Lol you'v got my number havnt you? Just txt me if you want a hand with her dude body work ect is not my thing but mechanical and engines thats another story :lol: can always come up and help you :lol:

Did you not need my rails anymore then mate? Glad you haven't lost interest buddy! You really should give me a call.... Seems like it's been ages! My offer is there to help out with your car mate! Gimmie a bell when you want me x

the car has a anoying problem at the moment aswell, something to do with the suspension, so im replacing everything, polybushing the lot, have new drop links on order and going to get new track rod ends and cv joints and boots

cheers mate :)

once its all done i will be at every show and will pop over and take you for a ride in it aswell mate :)

just cant wait to have everything sorted now

ah i know what its like mate i felt like giving up whenthe clutch went and the turbo was being a dick on our wales trip but its worth the ball ache and the end of the day all cars go wrong lol

so today i finally got my arse in gear and fitted my second recaro seat

003-18.jpg

desperate for some recaro door cards nowto complete the interior

im also going to start the suspension rebuild so have ordered new polybush front droplinks and in talk with shorty for both front wishbones polybushed with anti lift kit also fitted, want to find some polybushes for the front anti roll bar aswell so i can remove the roll bar get it powder coated and have it polybushed

also should be k24 in the next 4 weeks and needing a new custom exhaust midsection made up soon

then its onto the gearbox and clutch, just need to decide what clutch to go for

and finally will be fuel pump and injectors before a nice mapping sestion :(