Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll step in here, no its not ball bearing but is lush and very low mileage, not unlike those lush wings, get em sprayed and on man - you'll be in good company

i am just being lazy now lads, as i have google at my finger tips, but wat car is the turbo off just out of curiosity. have never herd of this turbo, but thn again my back ground is N/A tunning and turbo tech i am just sponging in.

give me info, i do not like not knowin.

chris

and if off si thn you quids in i do like his work.

thought i would also add i now have both recaros

got some recaro rails of iddy but they were no good so have borrowed some genuine low position rails for the time being and got the driver seat fitted

007-14.jpg

gave them both a good clean and came up pretty well, but got all dusty in the garage so will clean them again tomorrow

just need some new side bolsters then will re-trim in a few months

006-10.jpg

also the 15mm spacers from shorty :)

002-11.jpg

and another picture of the seriously sexual cruise fenders :)

003-16.jpg

004-14.jpg

cheers mate, well at the moment i have 11pence in my bank and an empty tank of fuel so it wont be going anywhere anytime soon lol, but once i get some cash and the fenders are on i will be everywhere :)

haha harry said you would try and have the rails by the time you guys where home. glad your happy with your purchase bud. tbh its breaking my damn heart stripping this car :) grants right yesterday was a sad day, said good bye to the wings and the bonnet in the same day :)

still gonna look the tits on yours dude, only one thing missing now 'cough' cage 'cough'

well parts arnt selling great atm tbh, too many breakers, and not alot of lads with cash atm so will prob still have a load when you come up next. already missing boost soooooo much and seeing you lads in you glanzas last night made me want it back asap! (may have found my 85 today hehe)

cheers mate

should be alot more once i start my new job ;)

next step is to get my turbo of silcan and get the car mapped, only going to be running emanagment blue to start with and also once i get paid i can pay gary for my gearbox rebuild

i want an LSD but keep hearing aftermarket ones are no good to drive with, anyone else can confirm this?

havnt driven with the recaro yet ;) totally out of fuel and my shitty last company refuses to pay me £350 they owe me :p

and if you paint the wings for me you can have them for a day :p

has the rebild been started? can always sell your fresh box with lsd when its back i guess? check with socks though and see what some others say, aftermarket may not be that bad?