Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever says aftermarkets are hard to drive with are just pussy's :p

Think mine is the best mod on my car

not everyone has your guns though lew haha

and ollie, how the hell did i miss all of this awesomeness going on in your thread ;)

would of been a massive shock to turn up at yours for the spoiler and see all of this lol

Well the car is trying to put the power equal to both front wheels so generates alot of torque steer especially on bumpy uneven roads, all part of the fun ;)

I knew you would jump on my rails lol.

Ollie spent all night sleeping in those seats! Don't get too attached to them though mate!

Oh and shorty, you were giving me that cage because you said I had 'kind eyes' remember? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

everytime i drive it and look at it i love it but all my mates have new cars like type r, vxrs and stuff like that

just want something new but i no i will miss the glanza so dont no what to do

it will be alright soon tho because i get a company car so just need to wait till then

i think the problem is with the outer edges of the hybrids inlet impellor touch the shell casing wen new not good as this is wer spool afficen coms from in new turbos. wen we removed 1 which had only bin on a couple of mounth the shell and inlet impeller showed signes of touching and this is not good at all. gutted.

chris