Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recieved a HDI electronic boost controller on tuesday and will get that fitted this weekend

think i will turn the boost up to 1.2bar even tho my hybrid is shot to bits! lol

think the gauge that came with its knackered, needle isnt sitting on 0bar

003-13.jpg

004-10.jpg

005-12.jpg

006-7.jpg

yeah they guy who sold it said he never had it working but wasnt sure if he wired it wrong so no bother was a freebe anyway lol

forgot to mention i had my timing altered the other day

was running at 17degrees before top dead centre so was abit out and now runing at 12 before tdc but the car is still laggy as fuck! doing my head in now

Right need opinions

What do people think on

Livesport front bumper

JAM side skirts

livesport front fender

And either my oem rear lip and bumper or

JAM rear bumer

Duck spoiler

Standard top spoiler

Reckon that will all work together?

well we had a classic merc sl delivered to work the other day straight of the boat from Japan for abit of paint work, still unregistered and i opened the door and found this magentic sticker so had to have it for a bit of JDM goodness lol and also another stick on the back window i had to have

007-11.jpg

008-7.jpg

and also a little sneak peak of what should be to come in a few weeks :)

009-8.jpg

010-5.jpg

i managed to pick up a glanza gearbox for free of crouchy :o legend!

so it has gone straight from his house to Gary at GBR motorsport in scotland for a full rebuild as mine is about to shit itself bad lol

box.jpg]]

i told Gary to just take his time so will probably have it back in two months when i can afford to have it done and need to save up for a decent clutch and hopefully a lightened flywheel if anyone knows where to find one from?

Right need opinions

What do people think on

Livesport front bumper

JAM side skirts

livesport front fender

And either my oem rear lip and bumper or

JAM rear bumer

Duck spoiler

Standard top spoiler

Reckon that will all work together?

alrite mate here is a pic of a jam bumper and standard top spoiler on my v

200493_1778287490617_1042263720_1914867_5997296_n.jpg

ive got a ducktail spoiler to go aswell. has the gearbox got delivered then cause it took a while for citylink to get the days rite :)

• 2 weeks later...

i recieved a new air filter a few days ago, got a apexi power intake to replacemtn my filter with a hole in it lol

003-14.jpg

005-13.jpg

also got an update from gary at GBR about my gearbox and thats coming alng nicely so shouldnt be long until i have a new box to go back in, just have to decide what clutch to run as i dont want to spend massive amounts of money on a clutch but need it to handle around 230bhp

heres some picturesof how it stands

gearboxrebiuild.jpg

gearbox.jpg

and also an update im in love with

finally got my self some new front seats :lol:

recaro SR2's out of an evo 4 which i will be getting re-trimmed to match the optional rear bench

and i got them for a bargain of £0 thanks to hazzagray :p

they are pretty clean with usual bolster wwear but will change them just before a re-trim, and my god they are comfy as hell!! shame they dont fit my bride rail tho :p

009-10.jpg

010-7.jpg

desperate to get them fitted but only have on at the moment as the other is still at hazzagray house as it wouldnt fit in my car and have no rails to put them on