Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fitted the TRD replica surround from lukep and it looks quality i think, great bit of kit

028.jpg

013-6.jpg

014-5.jpg

i also got a sick little air freshner of touge automotive the other day, smells lush too lol

027.jpg

and gave the car a good clean and quick polish today so here are some photos on the coilovers :p and some random ones

017-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025.jpg

021-1.jpg

005-7.jpg

009-5.jpg

026.jpg

ryan you got water come through the bonntet scoop?

and i love how this car looks now, really fallen back inlove with it and so glad i just kept at it

cant wait to have the livesport fenders on that are 20mm wider with the rota slipstreams and some 10 or 15mm spacers,

what size spacers does everyone recomend on the front with livesport fenders?

i think the wheels look so much better now its lowered

but i will be shot blasting my slipstreams tomorrow and getting them in primer hopefully along with my livesport fenders, front bumper and all or ryan langs jam kit

going to be a busy day

well today i got the wheel alignment done by a amate who did all four wheels for £20 so right baragin there and he also said its all spot on so shouldnt need a panhardrod any time soon which is good to no, sorry about the shitty picture

002-4.jpg

went into work after this was done and was hoping to have the bonnet and bumper sprayed up and the livesport fenders all sprayed ready to fit tomorrow but by time i got to work i only had two hours to do anything so abit pissed off i managed to achieve nothing, but took a photo of the car as it sits on the coilovers outside my work

003-8.jpg

also just ordered some NGK iridium plug, 5litres of 10w40 semi sythetic oil and a new oil filter to do a service next weekend as i havnt done one in far to long

I achieved nothing today mate, only had time to do my customers rocker cover before I had to leave work, not happy! Really wanted all your stuff at least in primer today

And as for the wheels thinking either White lip, blue centre or blue lip White centres and one of the spokes will be sticker bombed just have to work out what way to do the colours