Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i turned the actuator down so its running about 0.7bar and feels so much better, the idle is a little rough but no smoke or anything so getting the timing checked and just driving slow for now until i can i can afford either td04 and managment or another ct9hybrid with plug and play ecu

can you pm me the sort of price you would be looking at selling them at as guide price?

also would i need spacers for these wheels as they will be going on my n/a

there might be forsale but are in a terrible condition so have refurbed one and going to crack on with the others then pain them all together

recieved a bride passanger side rail of liam D today after swapping for my hks ssqv, just on the look out for a driver side now then i can crack on with my interior plans

012-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

also realised i havnt had any pictures of the standard interio so here is a few

002-1.jpg

001-4.jpg

the front bumper is almost finished now so cant wait to get that sprayed.

also the rota slips are no going to have a blue lip with white centres and one of the spokes on each wheel will be sticker bomber for that extra uniqueness :lol:

Livesport parts are a little surprise, my plans for the interior are recaro rear bench, door cards and recur fabric the armrest then I'm getting Honda integra dc2 recaro seats and going to get them re fabricated into the optional extra material :wub:, and those floor mates are the sex :p came over from japan and plate actually one of my favourite parts of my car and are so clean they almost look new