Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up some new wheels tonight :D

there is a but tho, i have spent to much on my car this month and cant actually afford them so they are up for sale again :D

they will be refurbed in blue if i can find money to keep them if not refurbed in what ever colour the new owner wants them

271.jpg

273.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tiny little update

had my boost gauge just resting on my dashboard and flying around all over the place so got a gauge holder

003-4.jpg

and update on other things im in the group buy for some coilovers finally, JAM skirts well one of them is almost fully repaired and the other i will start over the weekend and the rotas i have got one ready to paint and going to paint hat one soo to decide on the colours, was thinking of a white lip and blue centres but will see how it looks.

got a new compressor coming either tomorrow or monday and new paint guns so i can do a few small jobs at home

but i hopefully have a new job, going for a second interview on monday again in accident repair

little update again

been working on the bumper today so got all the smoothed and just filling the last little bits in and getting rid of any imperfections so hopefully tomorrow will have that in primer and also should have one of the JAM side skirts in primer tomorrow then will crack on with the other one next weekend and hopfully get the wheels done within a few weeks.

I also got my new job this week so finally have some money to get modding on the car again so with this money I am in the group buy for meister coilies (bout bloody time, i no!) and also paying a depsoit tomorrow in some lovely genuine rare items, so will have those in a just over a week, little sneak peak below

livesport.jpg