Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i got bored as hell to be honest so thought it would be fun to valet my car so i stripped all the seats out and gave it a proper good clean on the inside and a full wax using harly wax on the outside

002-5.jpg

003-9.jpg

i also changed my headlight bulbs as my previous ones just wernt bright enough

005-9.jpg

and then i went and took some nice photos

008-5.jpg

007-9.jpg

006-5.jpg

009-6.jpg

012-6.jpg

also the car seems a little bit smokey and the smoke smells very stronly of petrol, what do you guys think?

video bellow

th_011-6.jpg

should be going to it aslong as the car is okay, just worried about the smoke, think the turbo maye be shot so will invest in a new one soon

and the rear lights and just standard ones but i took them out recently and just turned them around and they were alot birghter lol

should be going to it aslong as the car is okay, just worried about the smoke, think the turbo maye be shot so will invest in a new one soon

and the rear lights and just standard ones but i took them out recently and just turned them around and they were alot birghter lol

oh rite i cant seem to do that as the bulbs only fit in one way ???

cheers liam, i only paid £20 for all 4wheels to be done so im happy with that :thumbsup:

and 200bhp you may have the 96spec modiied to fit 98spec lights?

yeah i think i have mate is there any way of gettin them brighter better bulbs or anything ???

got my service items today from TM developments

the oil split on the way here and lost a few litres so TM developments are sending out another 5 litres free of charge

great service!

002-6.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-7.jpg

be servicing over the weekend

so i gave ithe V a mini service today, when i got up it was raing so opened up the garage to put the car inside tpo work on it to find this!

001-8.jpg

forgot how much of a shithole i left it in last weekend lol

so after a few hours of tidying up i gave it a quick oil and oil filter change and some new NGK iridium plugs, well overdue oilchange to say the least but the car feels so much smoother to drive now

there was a small amount of gunk on the magnetic sump plug but nothing to worry about

010-4.jpg

then out with the old oil in the with the new

012-7.jpg

013-8.jpg

011-7.jpg

can see the difference between my new and oil plugs aswell

015-6.jpg

and i also noticed my air filter has a gapping hole in it so will be getting a new one, hopefully an apexi power intake if i can get one cheap enough

014-6.jpg

i struglled to say the least to get the car on stands now its on coilovers. i let one jack down and didnt more the stand out of the way enough and managed to snap and bend my bumper :D so more repairing to be done on that

i also worked on the livesport fenders some more, now all repaired and will be primered next weekend

and i also turned the boost back up to 1bar so much more fun again :p