Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the tidy up begins

i gotsome gunk engine degreaser today and cleaned up the engine bay, looks pretty good but still not happy with it

also got a second rocker cover im going to spray, not sure on colour but was thinking a nice metallic gunmetal grey and do my intercooler pipes grey aswell, what do people think to that?

also gave the car a full exterior polish then hoses it all of and cleaned it but it started raining so didnt get a chance to put any wax on ;)

i also have a new leather gear gaiter to go fit tomorrow as mine is pretty tired and has a small hole in it

and have also got a new parcel shelf on the way with OEM toyots speakers and an air purifier so 2more optional extras to add :D

and still trying to find a good company to re-trim the recaros, once they are done and i have some recaro door cards, the interior is complete :(

will add some pictures tomorrow of everything going on

did a small bit on the car today

heres some pictures of the machine polish and im very happy how it looks now

001-11.jpg

002-18.jpg

003-23.jpg

006-15.jpg

007-19.jpg

nice and shiny just how i likeit, but i cant wait for a respray now :)

i also gave the engine bay a good clean and degrease, but need to tidy up some wires

here is what i used, but forgot to take pictures afterwards

004-20.jpg

after thet fitted my new leather gear gaiter which has freshened up the interior nicely

and finally fitted my Splitfire earthing kit today

009-15.jpg

010-10.jpg

i have moved one of the eather off the rocker cover now tho

engine bay is a bit messy and really want a proper wire tuck, so will get that sorted sometime aswell

Screamer mate, at idle and low RPM it will sound like the exhaust is blowing

shouldnt do as its an external gate setup, and will be fully sealed till you hit your designated boost...ct9 screamers are the ones that sound like that..as there not sealed..