Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nooo :D why does bad luck seem to come in bunched to everyone on here. I mean its never oh I've broken this relativly cheap part to fix.Always turbos or pistonrings these days.

Hope its not the end dude

Russell

right time for this weeks updates

i got a nice oem parcel shelf with oem speakers and an air purifier

001-12.jpg

002-19.jpg

003-24.jpg

and old to new

007-20.jpg

008-12.jpg

also my pedals were looking shit so popped down to toyota and ordered new brake a clutch rubber pedals and looks much better

new ones

006-16.jpg

old

009-16.jpg

011-12.jpg

and news ones fitted

010-11.jpg

and also got new intercooler piping

016-12.jpg

and now back to the less positive

this car is fucking shit!

still really hesitant between 3-4krpm and just widing me up to much

giving it 4weeks now to sort the problem if it isnt fixed in 4weeks its end of preject now!

Me and mate did compression test,

Compression is fine, we belive this wastegate needs to be setup correctly there nothing building the pressure up and no boost controller :S

I am not to sure when it comes to do external wastegate but vacumms are there for a reason.

I think we are gunna come round during week and reconnect vacumms and see what happens excuse my spelling its late and cant be fucked too spell lol

Anyway Ollie we will sort haha like mine should be back tmoz or running :p

Ralphyyy

got my HKS dumpvalve with purple fin fitted but shame i cant hear it as the car stilll wont dump!

005-22.jpg

006-17.jpg

and today i gave the caqr a clean and thought i would fit my polybush droplinks

what bollocks that was

here are the new droplinks

012-12.jpg

as you can see they are tottal different

i fitted one perfectly fine but the gold coloured one had a very thick thread and doesnt fit the anti roll!

so pissed off, have sent tm developments an email but i bought them 2months ago so doubt they will do anything about it so will cost me another £30 to sort this problem out! not impressed at all!

just waiting for some polybush anti-roll bar bushes to fit next weekend aswell

i did want to remove the antil rollbar to get it powdercoated but i need to remove the exhaust and i cant be bothered with that

also though i would put my 15mm spacers on today and i love the looks of it :thumbsup:

awesome bit of poke i think :thumbsup:

014-13.jpg

015-12.jpg

and as you can guess car still runs like shit

really dont no what to do anymore

Stance looks good mate, what offset etc are your wheels? reason is i tried fitting 20mm spacers on mine last week but could only get the nut on 3 full turns so didn't bother lol Want to get hubcentric ones now but not sure how far i can go.

That's a right twat about the droplinks, surely tm developments should do something about it if they've sent you a wrong one?