Ollie's 98 blitz powered K24 Cruise kitted Glanza

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check your timing with a timing gun ollie. The vac line to the tb we set up is fine so wg should work fine aslong as that bolt is in to stop it leaking vac pressure. The timing being out will ruin any hope of boost if its out enough, and if the cams arnt timed properly you could be loosing boost there too!

• 2 weeks later...

right though i should update this but have ni pics tonight

last weekend i finished off polybushing the anti roll bar drop links and bushes and thats made a small improvment to the steering, feels much nicer to drive

but i had forgot i put the spacers on the weekend before and hadnt tightened them so went for a drive and pulled over to find me wheel very loose and to the point nothing wast bolted on anymore lol

i also recieved a TRD quick shifter and TRD gear knob but havnt fitted it yet

and i have also got a OEM LSD gearbox coming

onto the boost issue

i got the car to boost fine today after fucking around for a while and it now dumps and chatters as its shouldbut is back to smoking like a whore

the oild seals have now gone on the turboso they shouldbe getting relpaced next weekend and the car will then be sorted

but if anyone is intrested the car is up for sale at £4,500 as it stands but the turbo will be fixed. if your intrested let me now can do it for 4k with no back seats and standard front seats

pics will be added tomorrow if i can be arsed

right here are some pictures then that i need to add

some of the polybushing taken place

006-18.jpg

007-22.jpg

the drop links i bought from tm developments are advertised as polybushed but the exact same ones are for sale on camskills and not polybushed so i changed on the droplink bushes to polybushes and they were much harded rubber then the ones supplied so not to impressed by that

also the TRD short shifter

003-25.jpg

004-21.jpg

fitted the gearknob but no the short shifter yet

008-14.jpg

and then i bought some new reservoir covers but wanted some blues ones so now have some genuine spoon reservoir covers on a toyota :thumbsup:

012-13.jpg

013-19.jpg

have a new 98spec bumper coming next week and a secret surprise that will probably make me keep this car

also got an OEM LSD box being fitted next month with a new clutch :(