I Feel So Sorry For This Starlet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can i just say they are quite clearly not english...

also, it doesn't automatically make you a cunt or a chav etc for owning a corsa/saxo/nova or whatever. i know several people on here that are as sounds as can be and have owned all three of the 'chav' cars, myself included... just because i've owned them doesn't make me a 'chav', doesn't mean id go out and do that. thats just twatish.

i play drums, listen to ANY music, i dont drink alcohol, i dont smoke or take drugs. i rebuild engines and cars for fun, i like comedy and immaturity but also seriousness at times, i wear trackies at times and hoodies but who doesn't...

one single thing doe's NOT make a whole person. get to know people and use your own judgement, dont write them off just for wearing trackies... if that were the case surely only 'chavs' would use the gym...

stereo types suck man, its like someone coming along and branding you all 'ricers' for owning JDM...

yes they are cocks for raping the GT, thats just not right for any vehicle, sao or otherwise...

rant done.

^^^^ shiiit !!?? :o

anyway what a set of plebs.......... :) probably owned a saxo.... CHAVS

lol joooookeeee.. chill :D

seriously though i reckon there just daft kids (14/15), that dont know how to drive and are playing with the newly purchased mot failure (not from UK but still) / farmers toy that gets him around his masses of land, whilst dad is away buying sheep and the lark.

ohhhh and i bet its still running sweet as a nut ;)

Carl

:) They have obviously owned a corsa/saxo in the past!!!!....

yep like mickey sed they must have owned a saxo first fuckin chavs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

**shakes head** offence taken my friends

I've owned 3 saxo's now socks has had 2 corsas (winter cars) ans KidV had the most gawjus vts saxo. weve all owned these cars me and socks look after our starbo's like our kids and KidV is a very passionate french enthusiast and has had a wide variaty of different cars since I've know him. not one of us are chavs and all look after and respect our cars

owning saxos and corsas etc dont automatically mean your going to rag the shit out of everything with an engine ;)