Yup a few guys have had nos on here...

just before i came back my holiday from benidorm.. i was buying a full kit.. but because i was on holiday the prat sold it...

i raged... definately worth getting it...

im saving up to buy it for my next car.. IE a people carrier.. it needs boosts.. lol

haha that should be pretty funny.

what about using it on an N/a? would the engine cope with the additional power?

it would blow a stock engine to bits if you ran it as a major boost. if its on a really low setting and just acts like a small turbo boost then it should be ok. either way id reccomend a forged engine though :D

Nitrous is highly misunderstood, I had some links to some good articles on it but I can't find them now. :D

A standard 4EFE would handle a small shot of nitrous with no problems aslong as it's running properly.

Personally I don't think it's worth using on anything other than a drag car. Definately wouldn't bother with it on a road car. A turbo or supercharger is more worthwhile.

it would blow a stock engine to bits if you ran it as a major boost. if its on a really low setting and just acts like a small turbo boost then it should be ok. either way id reccomend a forged engine though :D

Lol dude.. nos wont blow your intake manifold then the metal panel in your foot well will disapear...

(fast and furious bump..)

Nos wont blow the engine.. quite the oposite.. nos is aimed to cool the engine not heat the thing up.

its a very smart design so the car can surpass the normal temperatures allowing let the engine work harder

the car thinks its doing its normal temps so the ecu lets you plough on..

constant abuse on the car will lower the condition of the engine.. but must be said.. kicking the ar*e out any car will do this..

normal engines aint realy designed for these things but well.. there not designed for other things we fire on cars yet they still run.

Guest ep82_girl
ayee dave's was forged but think it was his main end caps that cracked. to be fair though was one quick car

yip yip correct hunni :D that was a stupidly quick car!!! it will live on tho in oky (but wont be anywhere near as quick id wet myself lol)

xxx