TT`s 6p3 Sportif !!END OF PROJECT!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh mickyboy i did, was just outside your house haha!

And yes luke i hope so, you persuasive bastard you:p

Lol outside my house? are you spying on me again you sexy man ;) funny you say that because one of my mates said they had seen a realy nice dark green starlet not far from my house must of been you?...Keep up the good work on the project mate its comeing along nicely :lol:

It arrived today luke:D didnt get it fitted till darkish so no photos unfortunately, blew a brake/light bulb too:( lol. And thanks for the packing! couldnt really ask for anything better :(

And lol yeh man i couldnt stay away for too long :) Haha was just dropping my mate off, Long haired lad called dan? said he talked to you before, you cant miss him lmao. And thanks mate, we need a meet soon

Yeh thanks alot mate. Got a few photos here:D

Also give it a wash with my new noodle wash mitt and dodojuice SourPower, followed by a coat of rainforest rub:) think it has brought the paint out lovely, definetely worth it, thanks Hou!

Photo096.jpg

Photo097.jpg

Photo098.jpg

Photo099.jpg

Photo100.jpg

Photo101.jpg

Photo102.jpg

Shame the photos arent in daylight, and with a shit camera but you get the idea...

• 6 months later...

Small update, some of you may remember my thread in november about the wanker tboning me, well after much persuasion i have got the cheque through from his insurance company so my car has been repaired (And a few more bits he also "damaged" :thumbsup:" ) And here are the results, it does need a bloody good polish as i havent done it since october, but you get the idea, Will put a few more pictures up on the weekend after its been polished and a few 2012 changes i havent yet shown anybody...

Photo056.jpg

Photo057.jpg

Photo058.jpg

Photo059.jpg

Photo060.jpg

Photo061.jpg

Photo062.jpg

Photo063.jpg

Centrecaps are coming on tuesday dont worry, they couldnt be baked along with the wheels!

Thanks for looking!

TT

Thanks very much lads, much appreciated. and Amjad im still unsure matey, been mega busy this year and have bugger all planned, need to sort out a load of things tbh!

And on the wheels, yeh i did like the black, But i was almost sick of the colour, wasnt as "jap" as i would have liked, and every chav in the northeast has black wheels, and it pissed me off as i was the same as everybody else and nobody payed attention as i was the usual "Black wheels mate" Crew! And also the paint was flaking off left right and center and looked fecking disgusting :mellow:

Once the paint has cured by this weekend im going to polish it, refresh all the stickers and get some photos of the other mods i have been doing

Thanks!

hahaha, dude i cleaned the feck out of them! was only really on the inside, especially the one that was already flaked when i bought them:P But thats my main reasons to change the colour, first of all i wasnt paying, secondly its mega popular round here, and third i like the old scooby and lotus look massively:D

Yeh i had it on there as well, wtf!

And small update, just recived some more detailing gear courtesy of Hou and Ninja Shine!

My current list for this weekends details is now

Dodo Juice sour power wash

Dodo Juice Basics of bling clay bar

Dodo Juice Lime Prime pre wax cleanser

Dodo Juice rainforest Rub wax

Autobrite berry blast spray wax/quick detailer

Should bring it up mint since it hasnt been done since october :surrender:

Update on the above, spent 9hours using the products i bought from Hou at Ninja Shine over the weekend, and here are the results.

Before photos:

Photo068.jpg

Photo067.jpg

Photo066.jpg

Photo065.jpg

Photo064-1.jpg

After photos:

Photo085.jpg

Photo086.jpg

Photo087.jpg

Photo088.jpg

Photo090-1.jpg

Photo094-1.jpg

Photo095-1.jpg

Photo101-1.jpg

Photo105.jpg

Photo106.jpg

Photo107.jpg

Photo110.jpg

Photo112.jpg

Better shot of the wheel paint!

Photo114.jpg

Beading/Sheeting:

Photo069.jpg

Photo071.jpg

Photo072-1.jpg

Photo073-1.jpg

Massively chuffed with how its turned out, paint feels like glass and the car now looks mint!

There is also a few photos of the updated interior here, notice the destickered clock surround, and the properly stickered+laquered centre console, as well as my custom suede doorcards and stealth shelf!

Thanks for looking, and comments welcome as always...