TT`s 6p3 Sportif !!END OF PROJECT!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot lads! appreciate it :) and i totally agree on the backend, just unsure on what to do? was thinking plate surround, TTE spoiler or glanza, then glanza bumper and 98 spec lights? or would the glanza bumper not go with that backbox? Hmmmmm

And thanks bigman but want a few other bits sorting first. just unsure on which way to go with it

Looking amazing mate!! Really wish i didnt sell them wheels now :p They look great on there.

Also i think you need to by my TTE Spoiler, would look right at home :) Its the right colour too.

Thanks liam, and dude dont beat yourself up over it, it put money towards your beast and plus you can buy some sweet JDM ones now! And dude if it was 6P3 i would have bought it instantly, but i dont think i could justify buying it then spraying it again when its in such good nick!

And amjad thanks man :) what do you think on plans for the backend?

6P2 flips between green, blue and purple in light and shadow, 6P3 is just varying shades of green depending on the light

I personally this would look good with a TTE Spoiler, Glanza Bumper and leave it at that! The NA front looks awesome, just update the back and it'll look perfectt! :)

6P2 flips between green, blue and purple in light and shadow, 6P3 is just varying shades of green depending on the light

I personally this would look good with a TTE Spoiler, Glanza Bumper and leave it at that! The NA front looks awesome, just update the back and it'll look perfectt! :p

Think you have just decided what im doing with it :)

And toywagen, thanks dude!

• 4 weeks later...

Hell of a long way by the looks of things lmao! gets massive love though even from randomners. had a worker in the macdonalds drive thru say "excuse me mate, but that looks fucking mint where do you get the stickers from! LMAO

And luke im sure theres still some on the bay? got that for 20quid posted i think!

Need a new steering wheel though:(

Sticker bombing looks awesome mate!

Also how well does that gear knob fit? Like does it screw on properly? Been considering one for mine but dont want to buy it if it dosent fit properly.

Thanks Liam Dude :thumbsup: And it fits perfect, real tight to screw on and its never moved since its been on. feels nice to change gear with, falls to the hand easy.

And need some new pics as used some of that green polish, then sealed it with UGP. looks alot better and during heavy rain the car stays dry lmao