TT`s 6p3 Sportif !!END OF PROJECT!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man, only just looked into this thread!

£570 for that minter?! WHAAAT

Aye i know, you should see it now its been properly cleaned :o

And thanks alot people, im well chuffed.

Also got it lowered today, will put some pics up when i get time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Corolla mani came today and i got it fitted, And to say im pleased would be an understatement! what an awesome little sound they make, definetely v-tec high pitched!

The clear side indicators have also come, but not the front so hopefully it will be tomorow, and i can have a big update of pictures.

Oh, and i also have one square numberplate, but the other one shiuld be here friday!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks lads, keeps the mods flowing when i get feedback :D

And with the wheels, when the tires need replacing i will get some fat and low profile tires on them, but im also thinking of powdercoating them?

Mabye a gunmetal?

And sowerby im actually from skelton, near saltburn-by-the-sea i just put boro as its the nearest place people know about lol! im sure i saw your car once on a driving lesson, first one i ever saw in the flesh lol!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Here is my most recent bit of modding, havent updated on here in a while as been busy :harhar:

Anyway here is my new splitter, which was a bastard to fit!

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

And my new exhaust! Which comprises of a JanSpeed silencer and custom tip and tubing. All stainless steel.

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

And my final BARGAIN mod, my BMC Replica enclosed intake! (£37) of ebay!

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Thanks for looking and suggestions are always welcome! :rtfm:

TT

How's the filter? Do you have a link?

Looks like you could do with a nice spoiler, I have a tte one I might be selling soon I think it's 6p3 aswell (had it sprayed) but after fitting it I want a glanza one! Lol

What splitter is that?

Pm me if your interested!

Kingcarr, the filter went on really well, and all i did was remove all the piping and breather pipe (breather filter included) ans use the supplied silicon fittings to attach it to the throttle body, drilled a small hole for the air temperature sensor in the filter and air feed as in the picture, only bad thing is the air feed aint in the straightest place!

And yeh dude definetly interested, send me a pic?

And thanks alot Amjad, i realized it matched when i had fitted it haha! and yeh not sure what else to do to the front end now to be honest!

And no :p yet to find somebody with a soldering iron i can lend! its pissing me off as i see the packet every day :)

cheers liam, green 91`s FTW!