TT`s 6p3 Sportif !!END OF PROJECT!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou idress much appreciated! You dont by any chance have a cheap glanza rear bumper laid about do you?

I had one sitting here for months, just got rid of it a few weeks ago though, sorry!

Awww typical no bother mate thanks anyway!

And @ Amjad, all you do mate is plant your foot for a second or so, till the revs are at about 5500 and then turn the key back 2 turns quickly then back onto ignition (before starter motor) and im sure it primes the injectors or something so it overfuels and walah, flames;) Bit smokey as it was kicking the exhaust paste out of the back, mabye see it all over the floor :)

Last one is the best though it was honestly like a shotgun and you see my mate fall back!

extremely entertaining:D and yeh kept hitting the wall behind lol, and i cant remember man, i think just turning it back one didnt work, so nearly all the back to the first notch, then flick it back.

Basically just pop the throttle, and the instant you hit the right revs flick the key back then back on, took me a few goes to get it but it works at most revs once its warm:) will have a look for you in a minute when i take my mate home

lol this will work on ANY decatted car :rolleyes: ive seen a nova do it once when i was about 9 and my cousin used to take me to cruises

cool though dude, and its looking awesomely tidy!

makes me want to decat mine again, but then i cba because of mot! need to buy a cat, and then get it made so its a bolt in and out just for mot time lol

i know, it used to flame on gear changes before i catted it, but then the cat decided it didnt want to work come mot day!! mega pissed! so ive got a shit cat which doesnt allow mots, but manages to stop flames too :rolleyes:

so ill have to get a new cat and new decat pipe made up! suppose ill get it all done at the same time, because i gotta have my backbox adjusted to suit the jam bumper

EDIT: im loving your patch work quilt in the boot made up of several mats lol

expensive! lol had to get it done bit by bit if its toooo much

and not flat out, just high-ish revs 4.5k minimum but obv gotta be quick, i had a beast of pop/bang coming off a roundabout earlier high revs, and i seen this numpty who wasnt even looking so i just pulled back off the accelerator and it popped and banged a good'un cant wait to get it all heatwrapped tomorrow

i need a new backbox hanger though because mine is looking worse for ware :/

Ryan5793 mine sounds a bit different as its standard bore pipework with a janspeed box, which changes the tone completely, sometimes sounds like a honda yours just will because of the japcan, there just like a midpipe so dont change the note of the exhaust, will definetely pop flames though!

And ryan i might have to try that, it only pops a bit at the mo when you lift off, but need to finish heatwrapping it as its only the downpipe been done at the mo.

TT

Amjad had a little play today, you dont have to turn the key all the way back its just the first turn, and my dad says the reason it does it as the ignition is cut, so the fuel is unburnt and when you turn the ignition back on it ignites it and Bang lol. certain revlimiters do this hence loads of flames on some cars when they hit the revlimit!

• 1 month later...