Yes January........ its not a cruise as such more of a car show which will be pooh i think to be honest

Think you gotta pay aswell

one good thing though is that the guiness book of records will be there for the most amount of cars parked in the stadium :p

Might just bring the starlet along to boost the numbers even though it looks like shit :p

you coming???.....dont forget the trays or crates B):D:) ;)

Oh yea is westom wheels next saturday???? thats what I've heard ;)

PM with details if you know mate ASAP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ sparky, i thought you sed south wales 6 was in dec,

i havent heard about any other cruises mate :)

:pB)

swc6x.jpg

SWC6 was cancelled because of this i think..... you guys coming????? ;)

Im tempted to get someone to bring my car along.....maybe start getting it ready for it, not sure yet though ;)

just seen this thread. if its done in a place where it could damage or injure others then its just plain stupid.

im not gonna say peoples views are wrong or right because i could not give a poo as long as it doesnt affect me.

this sort of behavior is one of the reasons young drivers insurance is high and for that it pisses me off. i drive in a safe mannor and dont feel i should pay stupid insurance just because im steriotyped. thats just life. its the same reason i get followed by security gaurds in shops. most young people are cocks, simple as that.

fun is cool but being irresponsible is not. so safe fun is ok. this is probably safer than thrashing it around the streets, but both of these things lead to increase insurance for young peeps.

maybe im just old before my time.................