• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

had to remove OE grille from bumper so i could get it back on but still had to trim off a lug for the grille...managed to tie back oil filter a bit more so bumper went on fine :D

Photo1230.jpg

then decided to mesh the bottom part to stop flys n crap gettin in the bay :D

Photo1237.jpg

finally got round to refurbin my rear breaks n while i was there i also fitted my rear mud flaps but kinda had to rush finishin them because had a local meeting :p

Photo1238.jpg

Photo1242.jpg

also got my hands on a hdi hot pipe so could get rid of the homemade setup!

Photo1250.jpg

and fitted :D

Photo1251.jpg

had to turn btm :D

Photo1259.jpg

Photo1255.jpg

• 2 months later...

since i had my MOT a few weeks back...i thought my ic pipes hav been leaking on boost but think its just the spool of the turbo heard thru the air filter in bumper!!

but anyway...I've been having a bay tidy n re-did all the ic piping on both sides.

DSC_0026.jpg

also fitted TM-Developments oil catch can as is more serice-able than the MonsterMotorsport one i had....

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

and removed air-con crap....

DSC_0031.jpg

n went out for a night oot ! ! ...lol.

DSC_0017a.jpg

PLANS OVER WINTER:-

sort out stereo, fit carbon wings, get headlights for carbon eyebrows, fit RSR panhard rod n buy 4 sticky tyres!!

PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR:-

fit rrFPR n gauge, fit TuningD's fuel pump, turn boost upto 1 bar, fit uprated headgasket, fit new timing belt n get her RR'd ! ! !

N that should b her mainly finished n hopefully pushin out about 200hp -_-

• 2 months later...

110% complain mate about them that is well and truley shocking! lovley fenders aswell!

aye got a parcel stolen from the mails van and they where only going to give me £50 back so aye made a major complain about it explaining my situation and in the end they gave me all my money back £250! so i would defo get a angry complain in as they will be just settle it at that and not do anything!

• 3 weeks later...

cheers for the comments guys...but yeah not complained yet as i left them in my house for 3 months without unwrapping them! :D the guy that sent them says he insured them for £500 but is looking for the receipt. Im also looking into repairs on them, which RM will hopefully pay the bill for.

madmax: i got my mudflaps from autosave (parts/ accessories shops in scotland)...can get u a set if u want? (come in packs of 2)

• 1 month later...

aint updated this in awhiley so thought id better :D

first is just to say i havent had the wings fixed yet but I've found a shop that can fix them...so fingers crossed!

end of last year bought myself a 2nd hand Zisco ram-mani c/w external wastegate...so hopefully cure boost creep with a bit of actuator adjustment.

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

then at crimbo got a couple of wee prezzies :)

DSC_0132.jpg

in jan/feb received my b-pillar braces from Jay in Ireland...thanks again mate!

DSCN3831.jpgDSCN3834.jpg

more recently i bought myself a pair of headlights off ebay but one was in need of reapir so seperated the lense from the reflector n then found a local guy selling a almost new one to match my good one...so snapped that up :thumbsup:

DSCN3824.jpg

DSCN3830.jpg

DSCN3845.jpg

so I've removed all sealant from the bad one n hav decided to make it into a air duct for the turbo B)

DSCN3848.jpg

last week i bought myself a bit more carbon bits....

Mc Chu carbon centre console from a local lad andy.i....

184766_145034242227212_100001619124450_282284_4588246_n.jpg

n a Konig carbon/ kevlar racing seat off a local drifter....

DSCN3860.jpg

DSCN3854.jpg

...was a bit tatty so i got myself some iron-on patches for £1.49 n gave the seat a good clean n repair...well chuffed with how its turned out :D

DSCN3861.jpg

n a close up :ph34r:

DSCN3863.jpg

will update when all fitted!!

• 4 weeks later...