These are a few pictures that I took of my car two days ago. Let me know what you think and be honest :(

This is my personal favourite

GoodGlanza1.jpg

Closely followed by this one :p

GoodGlanza15.jpg

Alongside my friends Almera GTI :(

GoodGlanza17.jpg

Disused bridge in Hull

GoodGlanza11.jpg

The Deep in Hull

GoodGlanza16.jpg

At The Deep..... Again

GoodGlanza3.jpg

Disused bridge.... Again lol

GoodGlanza13.jpg

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my car ^_^

its in the dark room section of the forum and go down the page till you see July Picture of the month, we have a picture of the month competition every month :(

heres a link to the thread: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=31933

just choose one of the picture you would like to enter and put it in the topic above :p

its in the dark room section of the forum and go down the page till you see July Picture of the month, we have a picture of the month competition every month :(

heres a link to the thread: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=31933

just choose one of the picture you would like to enter and put it in the topic above :p

I don't know whether to pick the first or the second picture lol :S

nice car not seen this one around hull yet sure i will :p

I seen you a few weeks ago on top end of anlaby road going out of town. I was stuck in the traffic so I couldnt catch up for a good look lol. I'm good mates with sam brown though and he was telling me about yours and tuckers glanzas :p Sounds good!

i love white glanzaz <3 lookin good mate u got any plans?

So far I got plans to protect it as much as possible. lol

Tuning plans so far I'm gonna do: RX7 intercooler, Mani and downpipe, decat. I also wanna get the rear strut brace and anti-roll bar and ebc discs front and rear I reckon :p Spice up the interior a bit :p Oh and I need to get some wonderwheels and give my wheels a bit of a clean because they're grafted in brake dust

I seen you a few weeks ago on top end of anlaby road going out of town. I was stuck in the traffic so I couldnt catch up for a good look lol. I'm good mates with sam brown though and he was telling me about yours and tuckers glanzas :thumbsup: Sounds good!

Its was mine since i took loan out which you can imagine for 5grand nearly came to 7 with interest and he gave me basically 1500 for his half so mainly my car and yeah was great went to see it last night with the new owner looks so different Plus got another spoiler for mine so will be getting that on mine soon will keep a eye out in hull for yours since i leave right near town when in hull.

What mani you looking at running? What exhaust system is it running? looks very clean. I just ordered a zisco compact mild steel mani, looking at a racetech screamer decat. ive heard the zisco manis are good.

It's got a Jasma catback. I believe it's 2.5" or 3" all the way through. I havn't had a proper look under a ramp yet but it's big I know that lol. I've been looking at some of the manifolds on ebay. Not had a proper chance to have a good shop about yet. You got a link for the Zisco ones? Or any decent de-cat's?