Go Back To your Own Country

eaarlier i was coming home and some forgien cunt in his shity bag transit had pure black windows yeah too black so obvs illegel and could not see a SALMON Starlet coming round the rounderbout so he decided to put out. so i swevrd and i looked and done a wanker sign, so then he is racing me up bypass so i decided to slow down and wait for him as he went past he done the two fingers 1 in each eye pointin one back at me. bassicly saying i should watch where im going wtf i cant help myself going round like a normal driver. so i went along side of him and was giving it all back you should seen his face he was like my nan having a bad granny day. so he thought he was badman and he swung his van and was about an inch away from sliding my back of car out HE TRIED KILLING ME!? i thought fuck this shit and i span off. when i see his van around (unless he has gone back to his shithole country ) im going to get some paint stripper and tip it all over his badboy.

WANKER :)

I get enough, I have serious road rage, I just give it BAWWWWWWH and they just look in disgust at the loudness of the car. Been giving alot of tailgaters the finger as I turn into another road too. Sorry for being a new driver and wanting to stick to 30 and not lose my liscence. Two pricks, one in a Clit (sorry, Clio) and another on a bike overtook me on a 30 road, I was doing about 31/32 and they sped on past must be doing 50, didn't see them at all after that.

Though I find 30 is a hard speed to stick to. You either do 28 or 32, never anything else :)

Are these Eastern block migrants who bring over their cars to the UK, even register them in the UK. If they don't most of them could easily be driving around without insurance, tax and MOT. Most of them i see are a lot of sh*ters anyway, probs won't get more than a few hundred quid for them here.

No point in wishing them to fuck of back to there own countries as it won't happen..

This government isn't worth a wank! Neither are the police actually but that's another story!

Just move out of this country and let the Foreigners have England, Then they'll realise what a joke this country really is...

Oh how I wish Germany one the War!

Neither are the police actually but that's another story!

who'd be the 1st people you'd ring if some 1 did the same? people always bad mouth the police, but would always ring them if someone robbed you or your house or something like that

not aiming that at you personally, but ive heard that so much these few weeks, especially with the raoul moat thing, but the police would be the 1st people you would ring lol

who'd be the 1st people you'd ring if some 1 did the same? people always bad mouth the police, but would always ring them if someone robbed you or your house or something like that

not aiming that at you personally, but ive heard that so much these few weeks, especially with the raoul moat thing, but the police would be the 1st people you would ring lol

:) Yeah i know, But they still don't do anything lol Understand what your saying though