Stolen: Sr Tte Spoiler

Woke up this morning and my TTE Spoiler has been nicked off my Starlet. Black Spoiler With 6P3 Paint on the back where they ripped it off.. If you see a black TTE spoiler up for sale please contact me VIA this thread or PM. Thanks In advance. 

I'm absolutely gutted :)

Shafz.

cant have have anything nice in this world, because some scum bag allways thinks they can take it for free, fuckin mugs :)

gutted for ya

all i can say is what goes around comes around.

another thing to look out for is if someone on here gets one put on in the next week or so, they could have it sprayed in no time. Dont go accusing people though because obviously they could have purchased it all legit etc, just see if you can find out where they got it :)

No more nails 50KG hold tape, its what all the BMW lot used to hold on their spoilers and its pretty f*cking strong.. they managed to take half the bootlids paint with it..

Shafz.

sorry about jacking your thred, fair enough so its just tape then? i need to stick mine on.

not a tte but http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=32066

bought mine for him, sound guy

I'd say after this experience use tiger seal or whatever the strongest sealant possible you can use..

@Japluva - It had some pretty distinctive scratches and I could tell if it was mine from mile off cause of how I mounted it and other stuff done, I know every scuff and mark on that spoiler..

Shafz.

Yeah, people in the area say they saw an R reg polo speeding about the roads at around 1am, with aftermarket alloys, If I see an R reg polo with the 6 spoke alloys they speak of, I wouldn't want to be held responsible for my actions, this is the 2nd time this week a member of my families cars been vandalised (someone tossed a brick at my dads 35k Beemer), Its annoying me now, especially as my new car is arriving in just under 2 weeks and I was happy with my completed Starlet project.

Shafz.

ahh man that is shite!

some punks nicked my dustcaps the other week, and they where freebies, so i can imagine how this feels,

when i took my sr spoiler off it had to cut it in half with a hacksaw and pull it off in 2 parts, i used tigerseal tho

@Anup, the cameras for the school don't face our house.

@Galliano - I know, this proves more that my areas turning shit, if they even try and steal anything from my new car and I see them I wouldn't want to be them.

No luck so far, I would post pics up but I'm in Scotland atm posting via. mobile.

Shafz.