• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most drink i have ever had is 2 pints and thats coming up on 3 years ago now havent had anything since

you will have a tonne more cash to spend on your car aswell which is a bonus

whats making you hate it ? lol

whats making you hate it ? lol

becouse you just do completly stupid stuff well i do lol its so cringy when you think about it as well. end up arguing over basically nothing and the worst is you do stuff that you wouldnt think about when sober! like lastnight i cant remember 80% of the night it was like i was not there lmao! n thats not fun

Not a big drinker tbh. Have the odd bottle of Thatchers or JD and coke every now and then, but the only times I get truly pissed is when me and my mates decide to have a night in at someones house. Burnley town centre is absolutely shite for the kind of music we listen to, so we hardly ever go there.

Always seems a good idea on the night, bu ti always regret it the day after lol get massive hangovers ;)

I do like going out clubbing but i have to drink otherwise i dont have a good time.

I do like the odd night out every now and then but I'm not a very good drinker, can't even stand the smell of beer/lager/cider so I have to stick to the vodka & redbull's. ;)

Dont drink to often as im usually the taxi lol , plus fuel costs alot these days, so cant afford drink! also wont go out unless someone I know is driving cause I refuse to pay for taxi's and aint parking my car near any sort of pub or club! ;)

im partial to some yeah, very rarely magled off my tree these days tho, i cant take the hangover, so in all honesty i dont spend that much on it. Jim Beam, Corona, Guiness, whiskeys, wine, Disaronno, martini, all tasty gear.

i will confess, i have a thing for german/austrian beers, when i was in austria in Jan it was pure heaven.

so yeah, i do like alcoholic drinks, but its not often that im steaming.

Phil.

I don't go out and blow over £100 a weekend on the booze, I'll just have a can or 2 when i get in from work if i'm not going anywhere. Currently loving drinking John Smiths extra smooth.

becouse you just do completly stupid stuff well i do lol its so cringy when you think about it as well. end up arguing over basically nothing and the worst is you do stuff that you wouldnt think about when sober! like lastnight i cant remember 80% of the night it was like i was not there lmao! n thats not fun

I had this too last night, but then woke up this morning to find a video on my phone of everyone sellotaping beer bottles to my mates hands and his legs together when he was passed out. can just imagine him now waking up and not being able to undo the tape on his hands lol, made my hangover a little better ;)

p.s i love a drink!

Dont think I have drunk since JapShow, I just like to do it on the odd occassion these days especially with saving to get the GT finished.

Bring on the Freshers though thats all I can say, yummmmm :oB) ;)

hate the stuff - taste, price and what it can cause...

done it when i was ~14 and only a few times, made me real aggressive...saved some amount of money by not ever drinking it again - and i'm 21 now.lol.

have seen it tear families apart ;)

Well i was 18 on Thursday and was legal to go down town ;)

Went out last night and was forced a few drinks down me by my bro and cousins lol! Woke up in the night and spewed it all out and now i feel light headed, maybe wont drink for a few weeks now :o

i must saY,, i love my booze.! ;) just love the feelin for some strange reason.. except when i cant stand :o. its almost impossible too refuse a night out in swansea. its expensive but well worth it. put it this way. went out last weekend got smashed. im18 nearly 19. chatted to some birdwoke up in bed with her not knowin where the hell i was n no battery on my phone. turns out shes 25.. now nornally i wouldntve been such a dirty dog... B)

i must saY,, i love my booze.! :o just love the feelin for some strange reason.. except when i cant stand B). its almost impossible too refuse a night out in swansea. its expensive but well worth it. put it this way. went out last weekend got smashed. im18 nearly 19. chatted to some birdwoke up in bed with her not knowin where the hell i was n no battery on my phone. turns out shes 25.. now nornally i wouldntve been such a dirty dog... :o

And where was my invite you slut? :p

We need to get out on it, sounds like that was a good night B) not had a night like that for a while ;)