if im going out in town il drink till i dont know where i am lmao if im in with the missus we will normally go through a litre of vodka in a night at the weekend lol i rarely drink in the week though jusrt weekends ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i think im gnuna take back my previuos statement lmfao, im off out friday as it happens lmfao, 1st payday in god knows how long, and my buddy is back from uni so we going out for a few, but im not getting steaming maybe 2-3 just enough so that i dont care how im dancing lmfao

i have never been that drunk that i cant remember what i done. I hate going over my limit as it just ruins the night being sick and that. I usually have like 6 wkd's and a few apple sours and a few malibu's and coke, that way im tipsy and can dance the night away lol.

chanelle x

i have never been that drunk that i cant remember what i done. I hate going over my limit as it just ruins the night being sick and that. I usually have like 6 wkd's and a few apple sours and a few malibu's and coke, that way im tipsy and can dance the night away lol.

chanelle x

This is what i am now going to do from now on lol!

I got wasted weekend just gone, was my 18th so B)

Now ima just take it easy :)

And where was my invite you slut? :p

We need to get out on it, sounds like that was a good night :D not had a night like that for a while :lol:

hah.. your never back in swansea :p. whore!! yeah defo im out every weekend. wednesday night now if your up for it. student night.. cheap drinkss :D plenty of girls... and guys for u sparky :) always have a crackin time when im out. !! literally :p

the thing is with me i cant just have a little drink i always have to get wasted when i have started lol..... dont kno when to call it a day haahha

Im out every week on the piss work all week party all weekend

love vodka

double vodka few ice cubes and 1 measure of blackcurrent ummmm :lol:

Us four should deffo go out in the same place one weekend haha my kinda drinking partners :)

haha yeah i used to go out in town everyweekend friday and saturday nights (sometimes Fri/sat/sun if bank holiday) now i do it once a month and every weekend i dont just stay in or go someones house and get pissed lol

yer same i used to go out friday and saturday nights and during the week when its cheap student nights lol id end up falling asleep at my desk, i went out on saturday for a mates bday and didnt drink because i was driving, apart from the usual dramas i had an alright night, just goes to show u dont need to relli spend loads on booze i was on the old water!! lol

i dont go out often but when I do i get wankered, not into clubbing though, too many young twats allways looking for trouble, yeah I was looking at ure bird bruv, its a complement so get over it lol

pubs, bars and friends houses is where its at