• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not so keen on portsdown hill tbh, is boyracer heaven!! and gets very full very quickly up there :p

@amjad: im about 10mins up the road from southampton city mate if you want a lift up there, you can prob get shotgun too as the mrs hates car meets and my mate wants to take his mx5 so plenty of spare room in the beast :)

well i know a wicked spot in newforrest but thats prob too far for alot of people, and its the middle of no where lol just a huge concrete square to the side of a random carpark for dog walkers :) if we met there though every one would have to behave as there is alot of complaints from dogwalkers of people drifting there, wonder who that could be??.........any ideas ollie lol

the pub from last time sounds best, unless anyone knows a nice spot?

@amjad: im about 10mins up the road from southampton city mate if you want a lift up there, you can prob get shotgun too as the mrs hates car meets and my mate wants to take his mx5 so plenty of spare room in the beast :p

That would be awesomes! :)

I'm at St Mary's Road. What's the date for the meet?

I'll definately be there again, not fussed where it is. I don't even mind going a bit further if it's easier for everyone else. The only thing about the new forest is that if we are meeting in the evening it will be very dark there!

Next time u lot are meetin after the 17th ill attend im from brighton area but wanna come down n meet aload of starlet heads :) , but unfortunalty mines not being MOT'ed till the 20th so just missing it, but i will keep an eye out for the next meet :( an whats the postcose n stuff so i can get directions and see how long it will take for me to get there?