:o tgtt what is goin on ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not kicking off, just pointing out that you can't judge a whole community on a few members!

like when people say they don't use uksc because it's full of young n/a driving knowlageless pricks, i would make the same reply to them, that you can judge a community on a few members!

whats the point of saying fuck off back to tgtt? there is no war between the sites! none atall, i'm not causing a fight, just voicing my opinion, if you don't like it then why don't you PM Enzo and ask that UKSC becomes a closed forum for a select few rather then an open one for infomation and friendly chit-shat?

they are both starlet foums, both used to voice opinons and views!

it's like me saying i hate all french people and france because i saw a french guy spit once, makes no sense!!

A few members??? TGTT is a community full of muppets who think they are better than others!!!!!

I have no problem with TGTT as i have said many times before.... its just i cant be arsed to read all the bullshit arguments they have as they sound like a bunch of kids!!!! I have learned quite alot from there though to be honest its just the bickering i cant be arsed to deal with

END OF!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

look this is getting stupid, TGTT is just as essential to all of us as this iste is, be it for information, parts or just generally to pass the time. Im sick of this bitchy behaviour lately, why do we need it - we are all adults we all have a common purpose.

Please either play nice or dont play at all

fuck off simon you nob what right have you got!

haha only kiddin.

on a serious note.. it seems to be like it a few forums lately its getting bad. usually one person trying to be bigger than the other. - macho bullshit

Right then guys is this TGTT? NO!

So......

why the fuck is everyone arguing about it on here?

If you dun like what is going on on that site then say it on that site! Nothing can be done about it here!

The onlt thing it is doin on this site is causing friction so i say everyone just shuts the fuck up about it now :ph34r:

It works on here because we are nicer people who treat each other with respect and appreciate the chilled atmosphere on uksc.There seems to be no need to prove anything to anyone. Which is nice lets keep it as it is guys and gals. :unsure:

Agreed Ryno.

Idrees_SR - Come back when your older than 15, and stop pretending you have a car. The only thing you can drive is a push bike.

Who says i pretend to have a car? Ive made it 100% clear that i don't drive and its my brothers car thats a Starlet. The only reason i signed up on the sites is because i like modifying it, which he is too lazy for but doesn't mind me doing anything to it. Nothing can stop me from being on the sites. I'm not the person who starts shit off on TGGT, if you do a search and read all my post's, i never kick off, i make my own opinion like the other hundreds of people on the site, but when i make a comment, idiots make a stupid reply. For example just go to TGGT.com and search topic 'A Cool Corsa'. About 15 people said that car is shit and not worth 14 grand. But suddenly, when i replied, a few 'big boys' started an argument with me, i don't see why they didnt kick off with any other people who said the same thing about the car?

But if you lot think i shouldn't be on the site and the administraters want me off, i don't mind. I won't log on to the site again.

Settle down now,think it was meant as an off hand comment,i doubt it was serious! :unsure: As has been said before all are welcome here as long as theres no full on scrapping causing nonsense between members.We are quite a small group who benefit from each others knowledge and experiences,everyone has valuable input at somepoint,even you idrees_sr! :lol: