:o tgtt what is goin on ?

Honestly, i rekon this subject is gonna get locked. All we're doing here is fighting about TGTT. This is not TGTT :D I dont think things that have happened on TGTT should be dug up on here, christ look at TOC ,they wont even let you mention another site :unsure::lol: yes i was hot headed at the start of the thread and explained via PM to those concerned but please, lets not drag this out B)

Lets get back to the usual, wheres the funny pics? and phils "excitment " in every thread? (lol) :D

Lets get the moral up a bit, if you want a bitch do it via Pm ect :D

p.s................ Dont start talking about JAE '07 ITS GONNA BE AMAZING !!! Im already excited ( cue phil.....)

Talking of phil where is he???? he hasnt posted in ages.... gone on a secret mission or something :D:lol::p

Come back Phil!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image_209027.gif UKSC GROUP HUG/DRINK image_209027.gif

p.s.................Rekon a "all of uk" uksc meet is possible next year sumtime? Just an idea :lol:

Im up for a road trip over NI guys.... you NI boys let us know when theres a big show on over there and i rekon a few of us should go along and return the favour as they make the effort to come to JAE :unsure:

Also wouldnt mind going to a trak day (knockhill etc) or show up scotland

England has Jae so thats the road trip to england sorted :p

A track day at Pembrey in Wales would also be cool :lol::D

:lol::unsure:

Bloody hell guys. Christmas is coming ... PHIL SAYS BEHAVE!!!!

i got smacked outside a bar in larne last weekend after a mates b'day do, totally random,ended up with a concussion bruised jaw and fractured skull, thats y i havent been online, I've been off work and out of uni, will probably be off for another week yet. This is the first I've been online as the screen annoys my head, apprently i have post concussion syndrome or some shit.

As for JAE 07...dont get me started yet!!! i'll get too excited!!!!

I'll try yo get on more durin the week again guys, apologies for absence.

Im away back to bed...BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Cheers guys, unfortunatley i didnt get a chance to hit him back as i was knocked to the ground and my head hit the concrete, knockin me out, hence why im in such a sorry state, im on a ton of painkillers and have hardly moved from bed in a week, but i'll survive.

Let me get back on my feet and i'll look into up coming events in NI, tho a scotland run isnt exaclty outta the question for me personnaly.

Phil.

Holy shit man!!! :lol::unsure:

No fecking way! :lol::p

Defo now what I expected to hear! :D

I thought it was strange not seeing u online mate!

Man shud have got the JOZPA (APA) to find the farker lol!

Mate hope u ok! I wud not be happy with that, but I guess u had no choice the way you fell!

Just have an idea of what he looks like and when the uksc come over we'll linch him/it!

Next time see it coming and block it, then give him hyper dragon punch, see who seeing stars then!

Get well soon Phil!

Peace Out

J :D z