Its Great Having A Vinyl Cutter ;)

serious lads I can't, It not my place, would prob work out cheaper for you's if our own uksc supplyer was to some custom stuff, please don't put me in a awkward position :)

Nar the site has its own official garment supply just did it because i could ;) doing a few custom one for mates though.

pretty sure Geo told the guy after he sent the last few out and everyone recieved them not to sell on the site as he messed people about too much

I WANT ONE LUKE lol

Phil shall be on soon for the early shift il PM him and ask him to discuss it with geo if its something you want to add to the vinyl selling business :)

lag3 who i think is who you mean he was just something i put together to try and get some bits out there but he was told to get off after several members had issues!! the officail club shop should still be there in the like on the side bar!!

Perfect dude. You can do my hoodies and thirst for me yeah? Send me some prices and colour available and I'll get some plain shirts or order and send them access to you. Unlikely before Japfest but there's always JAE.