A Big Thanks To.....

STEVE GT!!!

Firstly on behalf of everyone; I believe it was yourself who made jf2 come together in the end today so thank you!!!

And secondly you very kindly gave away your track time For the 3:00pm run which I gratefully snapped up so I could have 2 sessions!

I believe I owe you a beer at jae!

Cheers mate!

Si

yeah they were iddys mate. gave one away to silverglanza and i believe the other went to you si <_< glad you enjoyed it mate i enjoyed you on track lol

Good day no need to thank me mate i thank you guys for making the day what it was. couldnt have done it without all the members involved :lol:

You guys make the shows we just get you the tickets :o

I was given somebodys track time by Geo???

Not sure whos it was but thank you anyways!!

think that was GBRMotorsports track time you were given

thanks to everyone involved way a great weekend :lol: shame i aint going to jae <_<

Ahhh I see!! Well thanks anyhows and thanks alot iddy mate! Appreciate it!!

And hahaa cheers steve mate, tried to do the ep's proud on my 2nd session like tag is it?! Did on the first session :-).

Cheers!

Si

Haha nah mate you was impressive on track really showed them how it was done lol was going like shite off a very polished shovel lol

I was given somebodys track time by Geo???

Not sure whos it was but thank you anyways!!

yeah that was GBR garys mate. glad you enjoyed it anyway was good seeing you out there lol

yea thanks to gary for my tracktime too, i enjoyed it a lot! i think i was the only one who actually had some crowd cheering support when i went on the track (crowd being you lot haha)

well think im too late to get a ticket with the club through rob bower plus no way to get down <_<

unless someone from up my way can take me?

train and get someone to pick you up ? :lol: