Uksc @ Jae T-shirts

Ive had these mocked up for use as prizes as some of you have see Liam_D has won one already but who would be interested in buying one? they will work out at £7 each and will have this design on the back and your username on the chest!!

JAEuksc.jpg

If there is enough interest then ill get prices confirmed and take payments via paypal then they will be available for collection at JAE!!

So who wants one

Rob

Rob, just had an idea but might be a bit late, one to take on board for future shows.

Have you thought of contacting the site traders about advertising on the Tshirst making them cheaper?

Then when people order advanced tickets they get a Tshirt for a couple of quid, when numbers are then confirmed the traders pay the remaining amount and get advertising?

Rob, just had an idea but might be a bit late, one to take on board for future shows.

Have you thought of contacting the site traders about advertising on the Tshirst making them cheaper?

Then when people order advanced tickets they get a Tshirt for a couple of quid, when numbers are then confirmed the traders pay the remaining amount and get advertising?

it yas something i briefly looked at and am goingto look at again next year when the way JAE is done on here gets a complete overhaul! :thumbsup:

it yas something i briefly looked at and am goingto look at again next year when the way JAE is done on here gets a complete overhaul! :thumbsup:

bump just to update price confirmed at £7+ fees per shirt my paypal is rob_bower@hotmail.com dont forget to include your size and username. Need payments asap so i can get there ordered!

yes they are but theyre having nothing to do with the forum they are all coming to me and i will be handing them out! the issues they had before were all down to the fact the company that hosted there site went bust taking all details of orders and contacts away it wasnt handled very well by them and theyt admit that themselves!! that is one of the reasons i am taking delivery an handing them out as i didnt want mebers who had issues having to deal with them again if they mess me about with these ill drive down there myself!!

Rob