• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urmm the brother found it lurking on ebay dude, been after 1 for ages, because hes got the ca18det , the only full exhaust systems we could find where for the rb20

its a toyosports full system dude, any luck with the mods over on sxoc?

aye my brother just wanted something so he could get it on the road quickly, most probably opt for something a bit better when he decides to turn it into just a drift day car lol

thats why im trying to get onto sxoc, so i can find some info, and traders and stuff, like i have with this website

• 2 weeks later...

anything bud? ^^^

got some pics of the front and back bumper offered up to the car.

98spec3.jpg

obviously the rear 1 is way out haha just sat on the floor :/

98spec4.jpg

fuck me the back bumpers on these are heavy!

also put the full exhaust system on today, but we was in such a rush for sunday dinner i forgot to take pics, just need 1 of the turbo coolant hard pipe things, and 1 of the turbo oil lines and its a runner

ill have to take pics of the turbo to see if you can tell us what turbo it is if you could, because all the parts we are looking at for it look like they'll fit cold side, but then wont fit the hotside part so we are unsure what to get for it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just been to pick up a fmic, from a guy who works abroads house, he was selling everything dirt cheap to get rid so he could sell the house, and only wanted £50 for it so had to take it

heres some pics, polished it up a tad, but theres a few stone chips with dirt in that we cant get out, mps because we couldnt really be assed lol

its almost as big as the garden table haha

fmic.jpg

and after we piped it up

fmic2.jpg

cant wait to get it running, hopefully tomorrow, if not next weekend :lol:

• 4 months later...

been a while since i last updated ;) lol

1stly we fitted the turbo and braided oil and water lines

nissan2.jpg

nissan3.jpg

fmic has been fitted, just gott make up 2 more supporting brackets.

nissan8.jpg

test fitted to the bumper :)

nissan.jpg

nissan4.jpg

not a bad fit tbf :(

and the bay all piped up, with the DB power aluminium rad. just needs an adaptor for the actuator to plum into, and a battery ;)

nissan7.jpg

nissan5.jpg

nissan6.jpg

yeah thats what the HAMMER DOWN sticker is for :(

and mine too lol. team HAMMERDOWN ftw lol if you can get a slightly bigger stick'2'it sticker for us we'll happily slap that on the cars too :)

next job is to get the god damn locking nuts off!! and fit the daiyama coilovers and nismo underbrace ;)

along with the abs and AC units getting scrapped ;)

we dont really have a design lol, just want a cutout that says team hammerdown to go diagonal across the rear window lol

and im thinking of putting some up my doors, but dont want too ;) lol so might just get 2 smaller 1s for the rear windows :)

but yeah we'll whap a bigger stick'2'it sticker on it somewhere too mate, maybe in the attention seeker position on the front window lol

urmmm in white or orange most probably, ill ask the bro when he gets up though just to be sure

so its a big 1 for the nissan about 80cm long and 20cm tall

and 2 smaller 1s like 30cm long and 8cm high for mine? he might want some smaller 1s for his rear qtr too but ill let you know