• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been out for a spin in this thing, and i was quite disapointed by the lack of boost in 1st and 2nd gear, is there a low boost on these like there is with the glanza and how do i get past it if there is?

after a closer inspection, and driving the car, i noticed it has a short shifter, and looked under the hood properly and it has lightened pulleys and shiz, should look better with some coilys and new wheels, just gotta get him to get rid of that civic

dump valve and thats about it! needs a bit of work but shouldnt be too much

EDIT: he also said its got lightweight pulleys and lightened flywheel, but theres no real supporting mods to help the power atm

gunna need to remove boost restrictions in 1st and 2nd soon also

• 3 months later...

right, few updates

my brother is going to be rocket bunny kitting his s13, hes managed to get genuine bumpers too, and will be buying the rest as time goes on, the plan is to matte white it and have a black roof, or just matte black the shit out of it haha

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

30122010026.jpg

and a nice shiny new exhaust system got the back box and mid section, just waiting on the mani decat and downpipe to get here, hopefully it will be here tomorrow, pics when it does get here

also, we are starting to doubt that it is an r33 hybrid, ill try get some pics of it soon

Hmm if thats japseed decat/down pipe, system and an xspower mani, elbow then dont be shocked when theres a two inch gap between the down pipe and the rest of the system :lol: we had a nightmare with my mates s13 and japseed's argument is that there AFTERMARKET exhust is not desgned for AFTERMARKET manifolds!! We had to get a custom decat made in the end. Just a heads up bud because we where gutted when it happened to us.