Bigman's '97 Matte Black Glanza Rep

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah now hoping to get 98spec front bumper with splitter and optional splitter for the rear :)

Good man :p none of this bodykit stuff

as for matte laquer have u tryed ebay? you would prob get it at your local paint suppliers too

Good man B) none of this bodykit stuff

as for matte laquer have u tryed ebay? you would prob get it at your local paint suppliers too

yeah will stick to oem body parts, may also get a ducktail at some point as there starting to grow on me :)

thanks phil will give drop him a pm and try my local paint supplier see if they have it. If i can get it will be toyota white with matte laquer

Would anyone recommend good lowering springs? tempted to get PI 40mm since they can lower it quite a bit :p got a lad from another forum who supplies springs checking out prices for quite a few brands that he can get and stock.

PIs lower nicely but tne ride is shocking on stock shocks :)

I wanna see what springs are on the GT, swap the whole suspension from the GT over to the NA but see what the Gas KYB shocks from the GT are like with the PI springs off the NA

cool mate :)

found some matt laquer on ebay that i might buy and get toyota 040 white i think it is? and get her painted matte white after the winter, just need to find someone who can get it all painted cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
lookin good bud, how long till its done now??

when college money comes in which should be quite soon then get its mot'd and taxed aswell as getting new docs since the lad i bought it off didnt give me them and still waiting on them and he aint getting back to me :)

UPDATE:

got my college money in as they have finally sorted it out! now tempted to get the dents fixed, fix the back bumper and clean out the bit where the bumpstrips are and see if i can get it sprayed in its orginal colour which was a light greeny blue!

does anyone have a picture of a glanza in this colour?! please help!

Also do you need the docs to tax it? as i dont have any so need to wait for them to come back so i can get it mot'd and taxed before it can go on the road!

• 3 weeks later...