Bigman's '97 Matte Black Glanza Rep

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have any proof that the egay ones are that shoddy? all ihear is that they crack and die and have yet to see it.

I bought a turbo kit a while back (hybrid ct9) has a very similar manifold, yet the welds look spot on and it is very thick. I do trust lads opinions on here but i havent seen anything to back it up as of yet!

Loving the matte look aswell chap

Cheers

Harry

well my mate said the manifold looks good and to me it looks good but i dont know much about manifolds.

Asad i will pm you mate :(

that stods glanza ? been in that garage for some time like lol went it because the bottom end went and never came back out :(

yep its his haha! but its all his glanza stuff on a sportif :D as besides its his fault im into starlets anyway!

awright i thought his was a glanza :( u got into starlets because he bought an auto one that broke :D easily influenced lol. last time i spoke to him he said it was needin a bottom end. that still the case ? got so much other stuff i havent bothered to make a sale thread for yet haha

awright i thought his was a glanza :( u got into starlets because he bought an auto one that broke :D easily influenced lol. last time i spoke to him he said it was needin a bottom end. that still the case ? got so much other stuff i havent bothered to make a sale thread for yet haha

it was me who added you on facebook earlier :D seen you said you had lots of bits for sale, pm what you have mate :D

and im keeping it n/a for a year or two so not really after turbo parts.

man for a second there a thot u'd got a turbo for your first motor! but I read on to see its not lol

Looks nae bad tho :( when will it be on the road? u got a license yet actually?? :D

hopefully be on the road sometime next week and yeah passed my test just under a month ago :D

thanks for the good luck lads going to need it :p should be getting most of it painted early next week do a couple of bits and bobs to it and get it through MOT, think its going for a non cat mot as i dont have a cat for it :D since theres a garage near me that does them.

DSC00465.jpg

another pics before it went on the trailer :(

had a look over it and needs a few bits and bobs for it but its a solid car :D

got a few plans for it being

[*] Fix the parts that need fixed

[*] Fit a few parts to it that i have

[*] Professional respray in matt black :)

[*] Get it MOT and Taxed

Got other plans aswell inbetween them but keeping them a secret at the moment :(

just me posting in this thread then? :thumbsup:

got a bargin tonight off a celica

got a big cat that I can sell

TRD radiator Cap

Green air filter

and rubber pipe that I can use since I have no airbox lol

got all that cheap and im very happy about the TRD rad cap :(

How`d it go with thos bits you needed? is it all sorted?

just about mate, got just about everything ordered, getting more work done at the weekend hopefully, just waiting on a few of the parts arriving to me

Nice updates dude ^_^

Looks like you have a good project

thanks mate :)

@ asad ive got them for £12 delivered off GBR Motorsport, just waiting on them arriving

@ luke ya it is, going to try make this a one of a kind for uksc hopefully haha, what company makes them wheels luke? do you know?

and you should have a pm mate

heres a pic of it on my camera, with the bonnet not shut correct

DSCF0033.jpg