Bigman's '97 Matte Black Glanza Rep

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car got moved about my mates drive tonight, got a space saver off a fiat on the front since the tire was flat ^_^

DSC00470.jpg

pic of my TRD rad cap that i love lol

DSC00474.jpg

and final pic of the starbo on axle stands getting the brakes done on the front

DSC00475.jpg

When are you planning on getting the respray.

Will look awesome :)

when my mates dad get his old alfa out the garage and get this in, plus got a few bits and bobs to fix first but most of it is just clean it down and give some bits a lick of paint.

NEED to get 14's or 15's for this as we noticed the 17's rub on full lock which i aint that bothered since dont like them that much.

great project you got there. Not too keen on matt personally for my own car but should look awesome when its done! ^_^

thanks mate, was ment to be a quick 1 week job but its kinda turned into a project now that surprisinly my mate has got quite into.

got the other glanza seat I have in as the passenger seat and the cd player in and working. Interior needs a good clean but that will get done sometime in the future.

DSCF0045-1.jpg

DSCF0044-2.jpg

Got this backbox aswell as almost a full exhaust system for £20 for the scrapyard off a little red EP91 n/a that had been rolled, had a little JDM-YOO! sticker on the back aswell :)

DSCF0062-1.jpg

DSCF0063-1.jpg

and here is the current state of the car in my mates driveway

DSCF0064-1.jpg

DSCF0077-1.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

dont worry sam its going matt black! and it might be going on matt black steelies aswell hahah

found out it needs a couple of bulbs which is no problem but might need a wheel bearing which is going to cost me! :)

UPDATE!!

We have a exhaust system now, goes to cat the striaght through to the backbox, sounds the nuts and fitted the apexi air filter which makes a awesome induction sound.

We also had a burning smell coming from the engine and wondered what it was after starting it up and with smoke coming from the engine bay switched the engine off. Found out the altenator was seized solid! bit not to worry we have a spare one so just need a new belt and its sorted :lol:

so its getting there and nearly on the road :D

well its getting done with matt black and spray cans since we cant get into the garage as a temp measure then will be getting a proper full respray at one point!

would love matte white paint with matt black insides and engine bay :lol:

and yeah amjad i hate it haha, scared im going to blow it up when im driving it.

lol, i never look at the rev gauge, if you're driving normaly you dont need it and real drivers listen to the engine when driving hard :lol:

i can drive without a rev gauge easy, would just rather have one lol

Parts that i have got today :thumbsup: 4 alloys and tires from tommykite, couple of bits from camskill and gbr motorsport

DSCF0090-1.jpg

hope to get most of this put on the car this weekend then will update will more pics! Car is close to being ready to go on the road!

Also planning to spray it matte white at some point aswell!