• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet to race anything in my car, im hoping itll do a EP3 as thats what my dads got and hes adimant his car is quicker!! i used to do him in the scoob but hes been so smug since i bought the starlet, few more choice mods and ill hopefully wipe the smile of his face ha

I've got a standard Glanza, no mods. My mates got a standard Ibiza Cupra (not the R) and we was completley the same in first and second gear off the lights. Had 4 of 5 diffrenet goes and it was the same result but, once I got into 3 he started pulling away everytime.

wow, some decent cars that some of u guys have had a crack at beating..... not to much eurotrash over here to compare to but this is a basic list of mine (you may have to google some cause u dont get them in the uk :p )

holden commodore VU ute (560hp supercharged 5.7 litre v8) beat him by about 6 car lengths over a 60kmh rolling start

HSV clubsport R8 (current shape, standard car that produces 317 KW)

EVO 10 (stock)

EVO 9

EVO 8 (about 300HP )

mazda 3 MPS (230KW)

countless subarus

ford falcon GT-P (current shape, standard, 5 litre quad cam V8 supercharged 300KW+)

ford falcon XR6T (turbo charged 4 litre 6 cylinder400ish hp, but these things are the aussie tuning scene's new supra, a mate of mine owns a 800hp one, and all he has done to the car is a fuel system, and put a set of valve springs in it, it also ran an 8 sec 1/4 mile time)

and countless other cars

a couple of modded single turbo supras, ricelines and silvias

all in all, i think i like my gt more than any car i have ever owned, and i have had a few

s15 silvia that made 450hp on a T04Z

an aristo that made 720hp

an st 184 celica that made 400hp

a VZ HSV senator (current daily drive car has a 6 litre V8, and it currently makes a solid 350kw)

and my favorite, an F250 work truck, had the 7 litre powerstroke diesel turbo in it... now they are a fun rig, mine done a 13sec 1/4 mile time, the rest, i never raced untill i got the starlet

oh, and all power figures here are true power, IE : at the driven wheels, not BHP at the flywheel like u guys measure

i dont have a Glanza anymore, I have a Micra 1.5 dCi chipped and increased boost via actuator lol

This is what i have had so far..

BMW 318

Jaguar X type 2.0

Audi A3 2.0 SE (138)

Use to do 0-60 bout 12.5 secs. After chip and little bit of boost increase it dropped to 10.1 Still wasn't happy so i have increased boost a tiny bit more, i hope its under 10 seconds now. The Audi was raced since the boost had been increased for the 2nd time.

edit - the audi was a TDI