Young Drivers Banned At Night

this will never happen if it did whos gona staf the pubs clubs and tesco because the only people i no that do all the shity hours is people between 16 nd 24ish ones out of that age bracket people normaly have a good job oh and pizza delivery whos guna do that

i cant see this happening, its dark in the mornings and its dark by 4 oclock in the winter, no one who has a car is gona pay for a taxi or bus when the have a drivers licence, how are u ment to get experience driving in the dark? loads of people take driving lessions after work, how are they gona manage that if its dark?

Relax guys, It's more University nonsense! All matters such as these are just rumours and CAN (not WILL) never be put forth. The simple reason behind it; that because we have such an early sunset in Winter (a minor acknowledgment) most people finish work in the dark. Not to mention the sheer amount of people who work twilight hours and transport industries. We are one of the busiest industry capitals in the world, to ban night time driving for 17-24 y/o's would be to decrease economy on a vast scale. Beyond ridiculous in other words! :lol:

im not been funny but if they ever did it would be daft, old people are worse drivers i crap meself every time i get in the car with my nan shes like nearly 80 and the amount of times she has to slam on otherwise we would crash because she pulls out at stupid times and stupid places and wont go over 25mph she causes more harm on the road than i do! ban them!!!!

im not been funny but if they ever did it would be daft, old people are worse drivers i crap meself every time i get in the car with my nan shes like nearly 80 and the amount of times she has to slam on otherwise we would crash because she pulls out at stupid times and stupid places and wont go over 25mph she causes more harm on the road than i do! ban them!!!!

:lol::D

Whats the point in me having lights on my car if i cannot drive at night! I will remove them all for Cold Air feeds to my Induction kit! :thumbsup:

I don't think you need lights on a vehicle if it's not used at night nor foggy conditions.

Or atleast it used to be legal.

Stupid country stupid policies - get a fucking life you sad people who come up with these ideas for the worse.

Get a real job and cut our fucking taxes and the like, also stop imposing such preposterous policies. If alcohol is your bigger scare, then cut that bastard thing down from who vendors it.

This was also being discussed when I was doing my test in 2005 - it's just to scare people, and to consider driving more safe without being intoxicated.

so if they plan on not lettin people drive half the time then surely road tax would go down since your not allowed to use it sometimes and same with insurance. bet it wouldnt tho.

someone else might have already said that but i couldnt be bothered readin all the comments.