Isit Just Me Or Do You Ever Find Your Self Dreaming About Peforamce Parts Which U Realllyyy Wantt But Your Never Going To Gett Grrr So Anoyinggg :(

Get a massive money box and only put in 50p,£1,£2,£5 notes in and it will soon mount up its what i do now got a fair bit. You wont notice the loose change gone from day to day and the odd cheeky £5er will help

not much but its a treat for the EP or some petrol money

Get a massive money box and only put in 50p,£1,£2,£5 notes in and it will soon mount up its what i do now got a fair bit. You wont notice the loose change gone from day to day and the odd cheeky £5er will help

not much but its a treat for the EP or some petrol money

im not very good at saveing up just had to buy myself 1 of those tins which can hold 500 pound coins and the only way to get into it is by opeing it with a tin opener its doing the trick so far lol fingers crossed i dont get the urg to crack it open :|

I have been watching Paseo's on ebay for the past 4 years now, watching lip kits and foglights and OEM goodies.. and then went and bought a Paseo that wasn't on ebay that had the full OEM kit anyway!

The things you dream of might take a while to come, but they will pop up unexpected in places you don't usually look :mellow:

As said, just save up and turn dreams into reality...

Thats for car parts, not women :mellow::p

Unless you're a sugar daddy of course! :)

yep

mmmm 4EFTE.. :(

*sobs* :(:)

Wait til you have to put a full tank of petrol into one guys lol :o

Joz