Yh Yh i was thinking that but i do need to save up. lol i'm also looking for the clear front indicators and the clear side indicators.

Ye mate do it lol theres a few glanza reps on here some sweet ones to lol :) Post a thread about the clear front indicaors dude im sure someone will have some lying around :)

Welcome! :)

Looks clean, get rid of those bumpstrips and it'll make a nice difference! There's also one or two members selling SR rims which would suit this perfectly!

Also Photobucket shows pics a lot tidier so try using that :)

which 1 buddy? the new uksc 1, or the 1 in my avatar that says starlet?

if its the starlet 1 i made it in school a long time ago lol, if its the uksc 1 ive got a spare lying around somewhere, if i cant find it pm lukep, he made it for me

and as for the clear front indicators

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Starlet-Turbo-EP91-C...=item3cb1ba8a27

ryan

anyone no how much it would cost to re map the car.? and if its worth doing it.?

cheers everyone

hi mate

welcome to the club!! :)

clear indicators will look great, and as said above removing the black side strips would be great.

as for remapping the car, dont bother while its non turbo (N/A) the gains would be far too small.

a full exhaust system, corolla inlet manifold (if you can get your hands on one) and air filter would be more than adequate!!!

all in all the car looks great, can't wait to see some higher quality images!!!!!

hi mate welcome, i brought my side clear lights from toyota manafacture garage, £ 16 instead of paying the ebay Price:£23.95 and waiting years., plus you can hand collect them and make sure they are in one piece

if you want your car to be quick for n/a go for panel filter, rolla mani and possibly decat if you wish too,

this is what i have and for me it is enough power for a first car, side to side with a complete standard starlet you just smoke it lol.

also straight through sounds imence!

• 4 months later...