Yeah guys they are expensive for a reason because they are the best and most accurate out there!

You pay for quality guys, sure you all know that?

Its like the infamous ebay manifold V a Ricky Lee Racetech manifold, which would you choose?

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0808.jpg

Just my 2p :)

i disagree.

there is one thing paying for something that is the best, and there is another thing, paying for the name. and IMHO with defi's you are paying for the name, there is others out there, that are better than defi's. omori for example(obviously everyone has there opinions). but there are also alot cheaper gauges, which do the same thing.

an evo 6 we have for sale in work has 2 of them they arnt all that great no better quality than other guages.

your only paying for the name not the product

Correct

Yeah guys they are expensive for a reason because they are the best and most accurate out there!

You pay for quality guys, sure you all know that?

Incorrect.

Im sorry but mine were rubbish and they was the electgronic ones.

I'd go for prosport, good quality and cheap enough.

I've got boost, water temp, and oil pressure. Mine are the slightly older ones with the white faces and green illumination. There quality bits of kit, they are expensive though. There extremly accurate and the record, play back, warning, and peak features are spot on. How they wire up is really good too. I wouldnt want to be splicing in every gauge seperately makin a rite mess.

that link is orite sanchez, but the first two pages are 2 year old opinions, there are deffo improvements in the autogauge stuff since then.

and the last pages are quite funny, numpty americans same fella sayin the same thing to everyone who posts lol.

silly as it sounds, i would still buy defi's if i could get a set for a decent price. as they are good, and i buy brand names, luckily my car came with 3 gauges already in, motor meter or summit, so i saved the £400 or so on defi's for now lol.