unlucky son! skyline owner sends it!

Tbh, it could have been the fact there was a bike behind him that made him do those speeds, a bit of, alright then, lets have a play.

I couldn't see the 'other' racer? Just a people carrier stuck in front of him?

Not defending his actions, that is a stupid speed to be doing, but something about that smacks of the police egging him on.

wanker cop, coming out of town i had a military cop in his vectra flooring it up my ass egging me on. Bunch of twats.

Feel sorry for this dude tbh he was wrong yea i know. but what the cop done is not acceptable, the moment they both went above 100 he should have pulled them both over, not just the skyline...

I agree with you lot, yeh he shouldnt be speeding blah blah blah, but we arent all law abiding are we? he wouldnt of went like that if there wasnt a bike behind him, no doubt about that! imagine how pissed off you would be?

First saw this on the skylineowners site, and the bloke was also getting 6months.....

I spoke to my colleague at work after seeing this and turns out thats his mate....started off the primera was going fast and when he pulled over the guy floored past to show him POWAA!

Then he saw the biker (copper) hunkered down on the bike behind him and thought he wanted to play so went bombing it off!

Yeh the guy got 6 months....n the cars up for sale for £22000....i want!