What bulbs are you using?

Hi Guys,

I have a 1997 Glanza, I don't like the visibility that I get with the present bulbs that I have. I am looking to upgrade them or find some other method to improve the headlights and fogs. Can people tell me what bulbs they are using or any tricks to try?

Thanks

Omar

i've just ripped HIDs out of mine.

royal pain in the arse to align because they give shit all pattern, meaning MOT here in NI is a PRICK of a thing. i dont think im going to waste money on them again.

@DavidAshton - i'm liking that ebay link dude, can i ask what kind of colour those bad boys are?? are they a nice bright white or what????? might get a set of those just to replace to OEM bulbs im running.

Phil.

@ Stulet, I am with Nanglebadger on this one, the HID do add the lighting but the alignment is the major issue. I hate to see the HIDs oncoming cars when not aligned properly (pointing down at the road). But thanks for the idea.

@DavidAshton - Thanks for the link, I will check those out.

@ Stulet, I am with Nanglebadger on this one, the HID do add the lighting but the alignment is the major issue. I hate to see the HIDs oncoming cars when not aligned properly (pointing down at the road). But thanks for the idea.

Ah yes they might be different in the glanza light's, i have quadlight GT so it has the projetor thing in the light...

@Davidashton - nice link there mate, should help a few people out...

^^^i spent £16 on a set of HID Look bulbs about 2 18months ago, wasn't impressed as they were too yellow for me, i have the crystal front lights in mine.

i'm after something purely white, with the crystals it needs to be to look good, so im thinking the ones david posted could be the way forward!

Phil.

I don't have fogs in the NA lol

If I get HIDs for the GT I'm probably gonna get some 3000k Yellow fogs :wub:

Phil, we got some Xenon look bulbs for Mum's old Megane, check out the pic in my Leon thead. They were quite bright and never looked yellow! I got the headlight bulbs abroad but I got the fogs from Carmodshop and they are a very similar colour with good light output. My NA came with Philips Extreme-power and although they gave good light, it wasn't really crisp white

Hid's all the way if you want good visiablity

I might want to add any aftermarket HID's are ILLEGAL lol

Ive had no problems with it tho

Nahh they arent always illegal. If your lenses are clear then they arent. But if you have old style glass with the lines etched inside them they arent road legal