GT5 DATED 24th Nov

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea im hoping its still there when i go after work :S .. wish it could have been 25th.. payday and i could have booked the day off :) ...Just watched a nurburgring day/night transition video.. *drooolz*

Can you put a link up please mate :thumbsup:

I just had a great thought, you know when you select a car and it appears as your background at the main menu in the different locations?

How cool will that be when it's a Glanza.

Gutted no GT turbo though, that would have been better.

guys i have played this as of yesterday briefly, my mates gf's sister works for blockbuster and he has got a rental copy until release date, only played it briefly cars sound emmense but i cant believ it has took 5yr or wot eva to make, i couldn find the glanza on it to buy from the off so you must have to unlock it so we bought a ek9. any way seems like it gonna be good fun understeers badly so it like proper racing not just holding accelarator down hole time.

well he has took home now and am even more impatient about gettin this now has anyone else played it? anyone no anyone who works in blockbuster maidstone