GT5 DATED 24th Nov

Well finally a release date.. and the car list has been released.. just looked through it and found

Toyota STARLET Glanza V â??97

woohooo !! Cant wait for this game now..

For full details go to www.gtplanet.net

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubtful of it gettin postponed again.. i think sony even had to push forward their release date to the 24th because of the leaked copies out there. It was supposed to be December.

Yea would be nice to see a GT in there but still.. over 1000 different cars (albeit most of them are the same car just different versions) i really cannot wait to tune up the Glanza :wub:

Doubtful of it gettin postponed again.. i think sony even had to push forward their release date to the 24th because of the leaked copies out there. It was supposed to be December.

Yea would be nice to see a GT in there but still.. over 1000 different cars (albeit most of them are the same car just different versions) i really cannot wait to tune up the Glanza :)

The glanza is in because it was in GT4 and all the cars have been copied from it albeit updated slightly.

The only bad thing is the glanza won't be a "premium" model in the game so won't have as much detail as some of the other cars but at least it's in.

Can't wait till next week, I've had my preorder in for ages! :)

sound ok, we need to have an official glanza cup, im willing to donate some prizes from my shop at the end of our season

well sort this out, should be good all of us online comp for uk starlet club.

A comp would be good between us lot.. stock glanza's tho :) hehehe..

Cant wait to have a track day with a few friends and just tear up the top gear track drifting etc :) .. Roll on the 24th !! 2 days off for moi methinks !

yea its going to be epic,

actualy pretty pissed with sony, i bought a ps2 when it first came out for this game, two years later were just getting it the now,

since then two evolutions of forza has been out,

Enzo dont! im to competative my gf will leave me ill be indoors all day everyday!

lol dude im gona be in the same boat so slyly bought her a game shes been after for the wii to distract her for the first few days lol.

yea its going to be epic,

actualy pretty pissed with sony, i bought a ps2 when it first came out for this game, two years later were just getting it the now,

since then two evolutions of forza has been out,

lol dude im gona be in the same boat so slyly bought her a game shes been after for the wii to distract her for the first few days lol.

Good thinking this looks like this is going to be one expense month for gaming Black Opps, GT5 and now i gotta get her sing star on the wii, i dont know whats worse all that money on games or me having to listen to the misses try and hold a note! (shhhhh) :lol: