TM Developments

Will these fit my ep91 n/a ? or is just for glanza V? as i dont know if there is any difference in size?

and has anyone purchased from them before?

as for £60 delivered is the best price i could find for these pads.

I need help and advise asap as brakes need changing asap.

I highly recommend the Green Stuff over the Yellow Stuff for road use bro, I've had both on my Starlets and didn't rate the Yellow Stuff for road use.

in what way do you recommend the green stuff over yellow for road use? are they not as sharp as green stuff?

just that i dont want my wheels covered in brake dust all the time as i want my chrome to shine :)

The Green pads stop the car a lot better, simple as.. I've heard many say the Yellow Stuff require warming up before performing at their best but even when warm, my Yellow Stuffs had more fade than the Greens! :)

They also make a horrible humming noise on hard braking, quite annoying!

The Green pads stop the car a lot better, simple as.. I've heard many say the Yellow Stuff require warming up before performing at their best but even when warm, my Yellow Stuffs had more fade than the Greens! :)

They also make a horrible humming noise on hard braking, quite annoying!

thanks for the advise, do you know anyone who has tried red stuff???

I hear Red-Stuff are the best?

I have Green Stuff pads, braided lines, uprated discs & DOT 5.1 fluid they bite quite well from cold HOWEVER after a 5 minute "spirited drive" on tight twisty roads the fade was horrid! The car didn't want to stop at all :)

ihave braided lines all round EBC drilled grooved front discs with yellow stuff pads and oem rear pads and discs and my brakes are spongy as feck!

Change the fluid all of it to good quality stuff should be much better

We found EBC greens to be horrific in terms of bad feel when cold, and unpredictable warm up...followed by early fade.

Reds are a really good all rounder and beat greens hands down (including from cold), with Yellows better for track use...

Bear in mind that compounds change quite regularly, so pads you had a year ago will most likely be different now. The new yellows work well from cold :)

I didn't know this, maybe I should try them again some time.

We found EBC greens to be horrific in terms of bad feel when cold, and unpredictable warm up...followed by early fade.

Reds are a really good all rounder and beat greens hands down (including from cold), with Yellows better for track use...

I'll add the Red Stuff to my to-do list too then ;)

im running Yellow stuff at the front of mine now, not bad tbh, havnt really noticed them being any different to the Greens but then, it is only street useage.

I've fitted EBC grooved and dimpled front discs, EBC Yellow stuff front pads, EBC Ultimax rear pads, all round HEL braided lines and Toyota 5.1 fluid in the past few months, noticeable improvement over stock but still nothing compared to even a modern-ish Clio tbh, or my brothers Bravo. If your still getting a spongey feeling i'd recommend bleeding the brakes again as it took me Alan and Joel a few attempts to get my pedal feel improved.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...